Outdoor Jelly0's backyard [FastBuds - Mephisto - Dutch Passion]

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dispensary bud :(
Greetings everyone I just finished my first grow which was indoors but now I want to try my luck outside. Gonna be bolder too and try my luck with transplanting and topping.

Strains:
FastBuds Mexican Airlines - Big fan of sativas so I had to try this one.

Mephisto Sour Bubbly - "Indica dominant meds minus the couchlock" that's really all I needed to know.

Dutch Passion CBD Auto Compassion Lime - I'm on the hunt for my perfect daytime strain for when I'm working or getting things done. Got high hopes for these CBD strains.

They're going in 5 gallon root trapper ii pots with roots organic + gbd supersoil + mykos. I have some bottled nutes I plan to use as well, mainly GH calimagic, OF overgrow, and canna rhizotonic. Lightly filed the seeds then soaked them in rhizotonic solution for 30 minutes then dropped em in warm rapid rooters under two 40W CFLs on Saturday night. They popped up on Monday but I'm counting today Tuesday 6/6 as day one..

Day 1:

c35c7a4d3d25cb8e6e4309614da0dbfc.jpg

Mephisto is leading the pack! Looking a little stretchy so I just dropped the lights a little. I will probably switch over to my autocob in a day or two. I pushed in Mexican Airlines a little too deep I had to use tweezers to pull her up which ripped the shell off while still buried but I'm happy it broke the surface. Looks like it's slightly delayed her lift off though.

Happy growing folks

Last edited:
Mini update the next morning she looks like this I wonder if I should start a new seed up don't think there's anything I can do to help her out she's looking sad

bdc21815125092530b5069b00641c929.jpg

Thanks Archie I was worried since her new leaves look like they have brown tips on em but I'll keep her going. I found a local dispensary that sells Fastbuds so I was tempted to get another bean lol.

Hmm I'll look into it Mongol I didn't even know it was going on :crying: hope I'm not too late! By the way your outdoor setup looks great liking the Harmony Place :thumbsup:

Just checked the rules again...it should be open to you...where are you from?

@TheMongol from the US, California specifically.

Decided to check on the roots and it looked like they were good enough to transplant.

bubbly

3a65ed7c7fb660769aa44de27019d01b.jpg

MA

600ac0a6de40a795ea444c67daf88d84.jpg

They went into a hole with some azos and mykos in it and were sprayed with rhizotonic solution at 6.5 ph

A US-Gladiator Team US?

@912GreenSkell

Hey GrandMaster,

is he allowed to be in?

b:smoking::smoking:ubbly and MA Roots looking good, i had given the last run 12 to 24 hours more for giving the path root chance to stable before transplanting to the pots...as you noticed i add the mushrooms by mixing soil and i hope it will seen at week 6....what is your weather forecast? After 5 days of heavily westher chsnges tomorrow sun will rise up

A US-Gladiator Team US?

@912GreenSkell

Hey GrandMaster,

is he allowed to be in?

b:smoking::smoking:ubbly and MA Roots looking good, i had given the last run 12 to 24 hours more for giving the path root chance to stable before transplanting to the pots...as you noticed i add the mushrooms by mixing soil and i hope it will seen at week 6....what is your weather forecast? After 5 days of heavily westher chsnges tomorrow sun will rise up

Dont see any reason why not!! Hey @jelly0 we are rocking an outdoor contest this season....if you are interested check out the thread in live battle. Full rules on page 1 post 1. Good luck on your grow!! May your outdoor season be filled with crystal caked beauties!

@the Mongol I'm lucky to live in Los Angeles which has a Mediterranean biome which I think only accounts for about 5% of the earth. This type of weather is perfect for the outdoors. We're in the mid 70s to high 80s this week.

@912GreenSkell I'll post in that thread once I (if I) figure out which one of the ladies is contest worthy.

Back