Indoor Jean-O's Genetics Autoflower seed Run Finish

Just out of curiosity sake, how are you controlling the environment in those individual areas?
Are you conditioning the air of your new office and have it act as your lung room?
Do you have a window unit for the cooling or do you use a separate section off your house AC system? Those fancy central air conditioners where you can have different quadrants?
I guess you're venting out from each one of the areas, or eventually you'll get to that point, into the new office area which I assume is acting as your lung room?

When I moved my grow from the big walk-in closet to the spare bedroom, I isolated that room from the central AC system. It would have been way too expensive to run the entire house temperature as the same as the grow room. I dealt with the inefficiency of the one pipe mobile AC unit that I was using in the big walk-in closet until it went on the Fritz and I got a far more efficient window unit. It's a more efficient unit period and it's a more efficient method, with the one pipe system drawing in makeup air because it exhausts it outside.
I'm using the office space as a lung room currently, each grow chamber has a 4 inch inline intake fan that is plumbed into the office space and then a separate 6 inch exhaust fan that go outdoors. Each has a pretty nice wall mount steel oscillating fan. I have 2 air conditioners in the house that I maintain the daytime temps but its been getting pretty cold at nights the last few weeks so Ive been shutting them off and opening the windows but its gotten down into the 40's which threw everything out of wack. I found if I just close the office room door at night and close that window the room stays a fair bit warmer or I may have to not open the windows at night so the house holds temps over night. Its crazy how it can hit 90 during the day here and drop into the mid 40's at night during the early fall its a nightmare for the outdoor it makes that a shit ton more work keeping the plants healthy.

I'm using the office space as a lung room currently, each grow chamber has a 4 inch inline intake fan that is plumbed into the office space and then a separate 6 inch exhaust fan that go outdoors. Each has a pretty nice wall mount steel oscillating fan. I have 2 air conditioners in the house that I maintain the daytime temps but its been getting pretty cold at nights the last few weeks so Ive been shutting them off and opening the windows but its gotten down into the 40's which threw everything out of wack. I found if I just close the office room door at night and close that window the room stays a fair bit warmer or I may have to not open the windows at night so the house holds temps over night. Its crazy how it can hit 90 during the day here and drop into the mid 40's at night during the early fall its a nightmare for the outdoor it makes that a shit ton more work keeping the plants healthy.
Nice! Next few days the night might actually drop to less than 70 degrees!

I do love my cannabis grows but I kind of want my second bedroom back. That just makes me want to get my growroom built in my big shop quite a bit more!

I want to be nice simple structure With enough room for four 4 or 5 foot quadrants with room to walk around and be able to work them from all the angles, Room for a couple of tent, and run tall ceiling, Room for a couple of wire racks to store my cannabis supplies, something to store my items that need to be in the dark, my nice big stainless steel table to work on, and beside that a big wash sink that I'll have when I do some ice water hash, eventually.

I think I'm gonna start a thread to see if anyone knows of a company that can design smaller Quasi commercial growrooms. I think I could pretty easily handle the electrical and the AC part of the build. I'll just use one of those easy to install mini split systems.

Surely someone does that in California or Colorado or maybe Michigan.

I have a guy in mind and he's already said he would do it as far as the construction part goes. He's the guy that repaired my home when the tree decided to want to visit the living room!

It's been great these past almost five years of growing. And I'm not gonna stop! But in reality, I do need my spare bedroom back. It would also bring a good bit of peace of mind with it out in the shop and isolated . And my house won't stink so bad as it is right now after getting that one girl ready for the freezer! It totally reeks!

I'm really hoping to get it done by summertime next year, so my grandson can spend the summer with me!

Sharing VooDoo from my spring grow.

One in a 4" cube, another in a 6" cube. Stressed the hell out of them, but they kept truckin, no sign of herm. It was a favorite between the missus and I, all smoked up now though. :baked:

0602240812_hdr-jpg.1685869

0602240834_hdr-jpg.1685871

0622240828b-2-jpg.1689795
Looks Tasty AF! I'm toking on some VooDoo this morning! Love the taste and effects from it. Good to hear she passed the stress test! Nice job.

Nice! Next few days the night might actually drop to less than 70 degrees!

I do love my cannabis grows but I kind of want my second bedroom back. That just makes me want to get my growroom built in my big shop quite a bit more!

I want to be nice simple structure With enough room for four 4 or 5 foot quadrants with room to walk around and be able to work them from all the angles, Room for a couple of tent, and run tall ceiling, Room for a couple of wire racks to store my cannabis supplies, something to store my items that need to be in the dark, my nice big stainless steel table to work on, and beside that a big wash sink that I'll have when I do some ice water hash, eventually.

I think I'm gonna start a thread to see if anyone knows of a company that can design smaller Quasi commercial growrooms. I think I could pretty easily handle the electrical and the AC part of the build. I'll just use one of those easy to install mini split systems.

Surely someone does that in California or Colorado or maybe Michigan.

I have a guy in mind and he's already said he would do it as far as the construction part goes. He's the guy that repaired my home when the tree decided to want to visit the living room!

It's been great these past almost five years of growing. And I'm not gonna stop! But in reality, I do need my spare bedroom back. It would also bring a good bit of peace of mind with it out in the shop and isolated . And my house won't stink so bad as it is right now after getting that one girl ready for the freezer! It totally reeks!

I'm really hoping to get it done by summertime next year, so my grandson can spend the summer with me!
Getting my own business room and grow room was quite the project that was almost 8 years in the making. I paid cash for everything with the house. I had to add on 3 new bedrooms, I redid the whole outside of the house then remodeled the entire inside with the grow room being the last room I did. I started the project just over 3 years ago and I'm just about finished now. I saved $ for almost 5 years before starting the project. Turning a 1983 dumpy trailer into a house was a crazy idea but somehow I made it come to fruition. The investment was solid though and now the house and property are worth more than triple what I have invested into it. The only thing that I didn't tear down and redo completely was the framework on the house everything else was stripped and redone with new materials while we lived in the house.
I'm hoping that bye the second or 3rd run with the new set up I will have all of the kinks worked out and will have everything dialed in. Have you watched the build a soil youtube series? The set up that it sounds like you are talking about is the same way he runs his set up in quadrants. Maybe you could email him and talk about how to set your grow up? Gabe at the Jug Dealers Podcast is super smart with setting up grows, I believe that's what he does for a living is help set up professional grows. Ive talked with him and Jerin both via email they are pretty cool dudes and they seem to respond to emails. JugDealers.net is how I was able to contact them through the New Millenniums website.

I have been talking with Jerin from New Millennium and got a dope sample pack to check out! I'm looking forward to running these new nutrients! The guys at New Millennium are super friendly and helpful. I'm super excited to check out the Winter Frost..
20240906_152829.jpg
20240906_152911.jpg
20240906_153005.jpg

Getting my own business room and grow room was quite the project that was almost 8 years in the making. I paid cash for everything with the house. I had to add on 3 new bedrooms, I redid the whole outside of the house then remodeled the entire inside with the grow room being the last room I did. I started the project just over 3 years ago and I'm just about finished now. I saved $ for almost 5 years before starting the project. Turning a 1983 dumpy trailer into a house was a crazy idea but somehow I made it come to fruition. The investment was solid though and now the house and property are worth more than triple what I have invested into it. The only thing that I didn't tear down and redo completely was the framework on the house everything else was stripped and redone with new materials while we lived in the house.
I'm hoping that bye the second or 3rd run with the new set up I will have all of the kinks worked out and will have everything dialed in. Have you watched the build a soil youtube series? The set up that it sounds like you are talking about is the same way he runs his set up in quadrants. Maybe you could email him and talk about how to set your grow up? Gabe at the Jug Dealers Podcast is super smart with setting up grows, I believe that's what he does for a living is help set up professional grows. Ive talked with him and Jerin both via email they are pretty cool dudes and they seem to respond to emails. JugDealers.net is how I was able to contact them through the New Millenniums website.
I appreciate the info and I'll definitely check it out! Yeah, I'm going way bigger than what Jeremy does.
Yeah my remodeling was done back in the 90s when I bought that old farmhouse. That was definitely an education! That thing was built in 1922 to 24 somewhere in that neighborhood. Just an old farmhouse with nothing on center!
Here's my shop . It's a 40 by 50 with a 12 foot overhang out front with the two big doors up front and I have one centered in the back. I'm going to place the grow room any back left corner about a foot off he left hand side of the rear garage door.
I think I will limit it to coming up to about 20 feet from the front door on the left hand side. Just what I can fit in there and get around the two sides. The power is on the left hand side and I already have 220 single phase going to the back corner. I still have plenty of spots left in the box to bring plenty of circuits back to the back. I'm definitely going to have some nice tall ceilings!

shopv.jpg

I appreciate the info and I'll definitely check it out! Yeah, I'm going way bigger than what Jeremy does.
Yeah my remodeling was done back in the 90s when I bought that old farmhouse. That was definitely an education! That thing was built in 1922 to 24 somewhere in that neighborhood. Just an old farmhouse with nothing on center!
Here's my shop . It's a 40 by 50 with a 12 foot overhang out front with the two big doors up front and I have one centered in the back. I'm going to place the grow room any back left corner about a foot off he left hand side of the rear garage door.
I think I will limit it to coming up to about 20 feet from the front door on the left hand side. Just what I can fit in there and get around the two sides. The power is on the left hand side and I already have 220 single phase going to the back corner. I still have plenty of spots left in the box to bring plenty of circuits back to the back. I'm definitely going to have some nice tall ceilings!

View attachment 1705686
From what little I know about growing in garages is you will want to insulate the walls and floors real good. Do you have any heating and cooling set up in it?

From what little I know about growing in garages is you will want to insulate the walls and floors real good. Do you have any heating and cooling set up in it?
The shop itself is not heated or cooled, but it is well insulated.
I'm just gonna build a simple, probably rectangular, building.
It will be well insulated with thick walls. I know I might have to do some things about vapor control, which I know nothing about.
I don't know if I would be able to use the concrete floor or have to build a floor above it. I guess I could possibly see problem with moisture developing on the concrete floor. I just don't know if it would be that bad in my area.

As far as heating and cooling, I'll just get something from the Mr Cool lineup.

Back