Indoor Jean-O's Genetics Autoflower seed Run Finish

The shop itself is not heated or cooled, but it is well insulated.
I'm just gonna build a simple, probably rectangular, building.
It will be well insulated with thick walls. I know I might have to do some things about vapor control, which I know nothing about.
I don't know if I would be able to use the concrete floor or have to build a floor above it. I guess I could possibly see problem with moisture developing on the concrete floor. I just don't know if it would be that bad in my area.

As far as heating and cooling, I'll just get something from the Mr Cool lineup.
I would think you would want to build a floor on top of the concrete and insulate it.

I would think you would want to build a floor on top of the concrete and insulate it.
That's what I was thinking because the floor would probably sweat if it was paint over the concrete or whatever over the concrete.

That's what I was thinking because the floor would probably sweat if it was paint over the concrete or whatever over the concrete.
They make rubber tiles that work great over concrete. Cheaper than building a raised subfloor and they insulated pretty well I've used them back in Florida a few years ago held up well with the humidity and sweating.
Edit- gym tiles for weights I should have added. Easy to clean also.

They make rubber tiles that work great over concrete. Cheaper than building a raised subfloor and they insulated pretty well I've used them back in Florida a few years ago held up well with the humidity and sweating.
Edit- gym tiles for weights I should have added. Easy to clean also.
That should be a good idea!

Back