Indoor Jean-O's Genetics Autoflower seed Run Finish

Nice man the setup looks great! I just setup a room myself so I feel the pain on getting it dialed in. Tents were so much easier for some reason compared to a dedicated room. Looks like you're rocking now :headbang:

I’ll have to get with you @Jean-O after I get back home. My father passed away and previous month wife’s father passed. I’m heading to Florida tomorrow to do celebration of life with my aunts and cousin.

Strawburried Kush is cruising along. Looking forward to another monster plant.

20240901_124718.jpg

I’ll have to get with you @Jean-O after I get back home. My father passed away and previous month wife’s father passed. I’m heading to Florida tomorrow to do celebration of life with my aunts and cousin.
Definitely hit me up when u get back. Sorry to hear about your loss. Be safe on your travels.

Nice man the setup looks great! I just setup a room myself so I feel the pain on getting it dialed in. Tents were so much easier for some reason compared to a dedicated room. Looks like you're rocking now :headbang:
It's been a bit of a change going from tents into a dedicated room for sure. I still need to get a couple of things to keep the environment dialed in but it's up n running!

Plants look excellent. Glad to see you getting yourself a nice work space too!

The RBF I grew is keeping us feeling awesome. Thank you for your dedication.
Yes it's real nice having an actual business room now. It's taking longer than I anticipated to get finished up but it will get there eventually! I'm looking forward to some new projects and I'm finally able to run autos and photoperiods at the same time so that's real nice.

Sharing VooDoo from my spring grow.

One in a 4" cube, another in a 6" cube. Stressed the hell out of them, but they kept truckin, no sign of herm. It was a favorite between the missus and I, all smoked up now though. :baked:

0602240812_hdr-jpg.1685869

0602240834_hdr-jpg.1685871

0622240828b-2-jpg.1689795

It's been a bit of a change going from tents into a dedicated room for sure. I still need to get a couple of things to keep the environment dialed in but it's up n running!
Just out of curiosity sake, how are you controlling the environment in those individual areas?
Are you conditioning the air of your new office and have it act as your lung room?
Do you have a window unit for the cooling or do you use a separate section off your house AC system? Those fancy central air conditioners where you can have different quadrants?
I guess you're venting out from each one of the areas, or eventually you'll get to that point, into the new office area which I assume is acting as your lung room?

When I moved my grow from the big walk-in closet to the spare bedroom, I isolated that room from the central AC system. It would have been way too expensive to run the entire house temperature as the same as the grow room. I dealt with the inefficiency of the one pipe mobile AC unit that I was using in the big walk-in closet until it went on the Fritz and I got a far more efficient window unit. It's a more efficient unit period and it's a more efficient method, with the one pipe system drawing in makeup air because it exhausts it outside.

Back