OLD REVIEWS Jean-o Does Dinafem and HSO Fast Versions Indoor Vs Outdoor

Some pics of the indoor grow! End of week 6 start of week 7 and they are getting close! The fast flowering ones are a few days ahead of the regular photo's but I think I will let them ride till week 9 ish still so about 2 more weeks I may stagger my harvest but IDK yet. I grabbed some pics yesterday with the lights out so I could get some good shots. They are all getting heavy and frosty. Some amazing smells going on in the cab now. My cross of the Diesel Cheese is very weird and this pheno has an odd Chocolate smell to her which neither parent strain had any smell even remotely close to what Im getting off her.
Diesel Cheese
20200711_133754.jpg

HSO Fast Green Crack
20200711_133747.jpg

Dinafem Quick Kush probably the Furthest along and rock hard nuggs super frosty amazing smell of KUSH....
20200711_133734.jpg
20200711_133719.jpg
20200711_133638.jpg
20200711_133655.jpg

HSO Fast Green Crack
20200711_133712.jpg

Attachments

• 20200711_133727.jpg
    20200711_133727.jpg
    708.6 KB · Views: 87
I am through with feeding the plants now and will use water only for the next 2 weeks my last amendment to the soil was 2 weeks ago and last thursday was the last feeding with the tea's. This grow has been super easy pretty much on cruise control the whole way only single small issue I have had was a tiny bit of PM one little spot I found on the Quick Kush from dinafem. It looks like it will be a good haul at harvest time.

When I saw the HSO outdoor Fast Green Crack pics I remembered a grow years ago and I mean back before seeds were easily obtained and I grew from seeds that were in the weed my friends and I picked up. Well there was one plant that I grew back then that closely resembles your HSO outdoor Fast Green Crack. I have not seen one since. The plant I grew then was more of a cactus looking shaped plant also (dark greenish blue) with the single leaves and it turned into one solid cola. I never got to try her she was ripped off. So I am interested in her. Nice growing bro inside and out. :cheers:

Last edited:
Indoor Harvest Results
So things busy and I didnt get to finish the indoor grow the way I had wanted to no pics of the harvest which kinda sucks but I will get some dry flower pics up here soon. I do however have some harvest results I can post.

HSO Fast Green Crack- 8 weeks in flower (could have went 9 weeks easily) 63 grams of dried flower was the end yield
The smell and taste is very sour and super strong she is quite loud on the nose.
Effects are mellow and uplifting a good day time smoke not super strong but creative.
The flowers were super dense and frosty and the grow was super easy.

Dinafem Quick Kush- 8 weeks in flower (I feel this was spot on for my grow) 40 grams of dried flower end yield
Smell and taste is like candy its very sweet with a little bit of lemony gas
The effects are strong and heavy. It has a good couch lock effect and good body buzz.
The flowers were super dense and super frosty she did not stretch much during the pre flower stage and stayed quite small and late in flower she had some spots of PM show up on her. I would say she was for a skilled grower and not a super easy grow as she also was sensitive to nutrients.

Dinafem Blue Widow- 9 weeks in flower (Probably should have done 10) 80 grams of dried flower
The smell and taste is soft and floral with a hint of something sweet. You can taste both the blueberry and white widow in her for sure.
Effects are calming and enjoyable if you want to kick back and relax. Its a good rainy day or lazy weekend smoke for sure.
The flowers were pretty big and stacked up solid. She was an easy grow and did a small stretch during pre flower but was not super aggressive. She did however build nice long colas and put on quite a bit of weight for a small plant.

this was an awesome read man :)

you HSO GC. it's just like what's happening to my buddies plant. i gave him 6 clones. all from the same plant. he put 4 out in a row. all getting the same light all in the same soil. he put them out mid may (which is a bit too soon for our area) they all started vegging away and then 6 weeks later (near the end of june) they all started to flower! it's a "fast flowering" strain too.

One of these 4 began to reveg again. it's not as dense as the others atm but stretching again! they are all clones from the same plant. I think it's gotta be stress induced as to why it's happening to him.

seeing your plant here is makes me think it's more to do with the fast flowering part of this plants genes.

thanks for taking the time to post all the photos and notes!

:smoking: Damn jean-O, I had missed this entirely! I think because it's a smoke report section, not for journals per se,...
Buds look stellar my man, nice job on them! The Chiesel, such a wild mix of different aroma profiles, no surprise you got something off the charts like chocolate,... did that hold through drying?

:smoking: Damn jean-O, I had missed this entirely! I think because it's a smoke report section, not for journals per se,...
Buds look stellar my man, nice job on them! The Chiesel, such a wild mix of different aroma profiles, no surprise you got something off the charts like chocolate,... did that hold through drying?
Whell how the hell did i wind up here lol! Oops . yes actually it smells a lot like coffee mixed with some coco. The flavor is like dark choclate kinda a slight bit of cheese on the exhale very smooth im glad i still have quite a few of the beans left. Definitely something im going to keep around n further breed with.

I am interested in the early finishing photos also . We look to have the same finishing issues with weather.

I tried reading everything but had noticed one was reverting. ?
Maybe I missread. But I noticed if I put stuff out too early it does that and gets confused.

I looked up the HSO fast. It says finishing early oct. That is not fast enough.....

It almost seems like autos are the only sure way.

One year had a crazy purple photo finish early and was stacked. I wish I had cloned it. It was a northern GOAT.

I am also a organic gardener. Recently added a bunch of mushrooms to my blooming tea I make and that seems to add a super boost to the soil. Also add groud chaga and pig poop.

update on the fast flowering situation. mine that i have out side it beginning to flower too! these fast flowering variety would indeed appear to begin flowering sooner than standard photoperiod strains. this is neat!

my other normal photo period plants are not flowering quiet yet.

i'll try to remember to snap a photo later *edit here we go!
IMG_20200808_112349.jpg
IMG_20200808_112408.jpg

Last edited:
Back