OLD REVIEWS Jean-o Does Dinafem and HSO Fast Versions Indoor Vs Outdoor

Some pics from the outdoor grow.
Dinafem Quick Kush back HSO Fast OGKZ #1 in front
View attachment 1204765
HSO Fast OGKZ #1
View attachment 1204766
Dinafem Quick Kush
View attachment 1204767
Quick Kush and OGKZ to the left my pumpkin plant in the background is killing it LOL
View attachment 1204768
Dinafem Blue Widow
View attachment 1204769
The Fully Confused HSO Fast Green Crack errr! Roughly 5 weeks into whatever this is...
View attachment 1204770
Too bad about the plants going into flower early outdoors. I have heard quite a few people having the same problem in the PNW region of the US. Bad year all around with early flowering.
My HSO FF are indoors and doing great with decent weight and fast flowering times.
GL :pass:

Its been a busy minute since my last post. The indoor grow is banging away... Everyone is happy and flowering very nicely. Im at roughly week 4 ive lost track a little bit with being super busy but they are all very happy. Im glad I didnt try to run any more than I did here as my 2x4 cab is full to the max. It looks like it will be a nice harvest here in about 4 more weeks or so. The outdoor is also cruising along with all of the fast versions already into flower. I do think that the Fast Green Crack went through a reveg and now looks to be back into flower. She is going to be a crazy looking plant already is. Anyways Im still happy with the FV's indoors but outdoors time will only tell they do look like I will pull some ok weight off them outdoors just not what I was looking for. The pics kinda stink because the lights are on got that nice blurple look their.. I do think I will pull much better #'s indoors with the fast versions than I do with the auto's and honestly didnt take a whole lot longer to achieve maybe an extra 30 days or so but the change over from the auto's took me a minute so I think I can figure out how to use these and the auto's together to get some good yields indoors... Im hoping that after I get all the work done ive got going on I will have a bigger space to grow in and can get a 4x4 grow going on some time in the next year to go along with my 2x4.

DSCN1324.JPG
DSCN1323.JPG
DSCN1322.JPG
DSCN1321.JPG
DSCN1320.JPG
DSCN1319.JPG

A few pics of the outdoor girls into early flower. A few pics of the Fast Green Crack that flowered and revegged on me and she looks so crazy, but looks to be back into flower again. Not sure what she is going to do either she is going to stack like crazy or she will be a complete dud not for sure... The Fast OGKZ #1 that flowered the earliest has some nice frosty kush looking nuggs forming up on her. So far she has a soft floral smell to her and some good sticky resin.
DSCN1351.JPG
DSCN1350.JPG

HSO Fast Green Crack this is the plant that really started my irritation and I may end up mad or ok with the results this is one of the weirdest plants ive ever grown its definitely a stealthy plant because it dont look like no weed plant that's for sure.
DSCN1367.JPG

Look at how she is budding up and this has been going on for well over a month now @HSO-Mark check out this weird looking plant.
DSCN1370.JPG

I have a feeling I have been a little bit rough on the FV's so far and could possibly be surprised come harvest but for my first run with them it did not go according to my plans at least. Im really hoping the quality blows me away outdoors having an earlier harvest. This will surely help in the long run having a very staggered harvest last year I had trouble getting it all down in time this year with it being staggered it should be a lot easier to harvest. I will probably give the FV's another chance next year but I will run less of them just in case it goes sideways on me again maybe Ill use my knowledge from this year to start the veg cycle a bit differently with less hours of light for a decrease in stress during transplant.
Some of the FV's did put on some decent size being roughly 5ft x 4ft in size. OGKZ #2 in this pic did stretch out a bit and looks to hold a pretty nice harvest on her. Dinafem Quick Kush also has some good size but did not stretch much indoor or outdoor.
DSCN1353.JPG

Its been a busy minute since my last post. The indoor grow is banging away... Everyone is happy and flowering very nicely. Im at roughly week 4 ive lost track a little bit with being super busy but they are all very happy. Im glad I didnt try to run any more than I did here as my 2x4 cab is full to the max. It looks like it will be a nice harvest here in about 4 more weeks or so. The outdoor is also cruising along with all of the fast versions already into flower. I do think that the Fast Green Crack went through a reveg and now looks to be back into flower. She is going to be a crazy looking plant already is. Anyways Im still happy with the FV's indoors but outdoors time will only tell they do look like I will pull some ok weight off them outdoors just not what I was looking for. The pics kinda stink because the lights are on got that nice blurple look their.. I do think I will pull much better #'s indoors with the fast versions than I do with the auto's and honestly didnt take a whole lot longer to achieve maybe an extra 30 days or so but the change over from the auto's took me a minute so I think I can figure out how to use these and the auto's together to get some good yields indoors... Im hoping that after I get all the work done ive got going on I will have a bigger space to grow in and can get a 4x4 grow going on some time in the next year to go along with my 2x4.

View attachment 1207292View attachment 1207293View attachment 1207294View attachment 1207295View attachment 1207296View attachment 1207297
I'm hoping to do that my self using the 4x4 for autos a my 2x4 for photos and my 3.5ft wide x 20in deep will be for starts. I have had a few plants not last year but the year before that started looking like full flower but hit another stretch genetics were dinafem and Dutch passion I actually had one of my passion#1s made a few random seeds (4 total) and one germinated directly on the plant one of the weirdest seasons but yields weren't bad at all. Also I'm a huge fan of green crack if u make anything with that I would love to grab some I'm running a blue goo didn't realize how sativa in structure it is I will have to get you some pics and lmk if u want me to pm u or put them in ur other thread or wat ever works.
Also check out this reveg problem I just had with a timer going out on me and it just stayed on u can see that random branch is the goo but this is one of the blue widow auto/photo crosses.
20200629_082148.jpg

Yeah tag me in it for sure id like to see how it does for ya. If im remembering right the plant structure was sativa but the bud structure was huge indica colas fat n dense with lots of resin. It was definitely a hybrid with the best of both worlds.

HSO Fast OGKZ into a early flower starting to get nice and frosty she smells like an OG Kush so far and seems to have buds at different stages all over her. She is starting to stack up some nice colas on her though. Im roughly at week 6 of flower outdoors right now with this one. She looks like she will need about 3 or 4 more weeks to finish up.
20200705_150418.jpg
20200705_150003.jpg
20200705_150034.jpg

The Second HSO Fast OGKZ into flower roughly week 2 ish and DInafem Quick Kush about week 1 into flower both of these 2 plants got some pretty good size to them before going into an early flower. The bud on the indoor quick kush from dinafem is looking very nice and frosty it has an amazing sour skunk lemony smell so im hoping this outdoor plant ends up like her indoor sister.
20200705_150214.jpg

Attachments

• 20200705_150218.jpg
    20200705_150218.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 82
  • 20200705_150226.jpg
    20200705_150226.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 88
  • 20200705_150234.jpg
    20200705_150234.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 82
The very odd and weird HSO Fast Green Crack after a flower ReVeg scenario she seems to be back into a pre flower stretch and going back into flower. She is definitely a stealthy plant as it doesn't look anything like a weed plant lol.
20200705_150106.jpg

20200705_150057.jpg

Its actually getting to be a pretty decent size now with the second stretch she undertook. I cut a ton of lower crap out of her so she could breath a bit better and now Im hoping she will repay me with a decent haul because I spared her life....
My Glue X clone I parked right next to the Fast Green Crack because I thought she was going to flower out very early and she didn't now I have this one about 2 feet away from the green crack Im hoping to use the trellis netting to grow them away from each other...
20200705_150043.jpg

Dinafem Blue Widow is an absolute beast. Not a super tall or fast grower but she is a bush.. I love the structure on this plant both indoor and outdoor she is just a super bush that is going to put out huge colas... I can not wait to get my first try of this bud...Its not too often I grow a photoperiod that I have never tasted but this one looked and sounded amazing and now I have a good amount of pollen Ive collected from my indoor plant so I can cross with and keep the pure genetic line around also.
20200705_150314.jpg
20200705_150241.jpg
20200705_150252.jpg

Ill try and grab some pics of the indoor grow tonight when the lights come on. Currently I am in the middle of week 5 and everything looks very good. About 2 and a half to 3 more weeks to go with most all of the girls in the cab. I do have one the Black Destroyer that is going to take a few weeks longer than all of the rest im thinking. Not sure what the deal is their its not getting the greatest light where it is so maybe thats the case or maybe it just needs the extra time im not sure of the genetics on that one as it was a clone I was gifted from a friend.

Back