OLD REVIEWS Jean-o Does Dinafem and HSO Fast Versions Indoor Vs Outdoor

so the whole flowering early its weird, i had mine originally in a 1 gallon pot as a bonsai and it did not flower, however, once outside they immediate went into stretch and began flowering as well. this was not just FFGC it was other breeder's fast flowers too. I think this is more of one that you can veg under long periods of light, clone and veg then just flip for veg for bit like some stubborn auto strains and you can make them flower.
So you are having issues as well? It seems they are an F1 auto photo cross with no back crossing to lock in any type of fast flowering traits....

An F1 auto photo cross can produce around 25% autoflowers..... Possibly more.. Possibly all auto's but not many people will agree with that.

I have some F1 auto photo crosses im working with right now looking for a fast flowering version. ACDC CBD x Blue cheese auto is one im hoping to pheno hunt for a fast flowering high CBD strain with some good THC content also.... I plan to cross it to the Dinafem Quick Kush to lock in the fast flowering characteristics then back cross it to another fast flowering pheno of the ACDC CBD...

well what happened with mine is i vegged it underr 24 hrs light in an auto tent and its under about 13 hours hours now so its iffy if its flowering or goin back to veg. plus it could be a recessive where you can clone it but as the lights go down you agive it more light than a normal photo is all and still flower

well what happened with mine is i vegged it underr 24 hrs light in an auto tent and its under about 13 hours hours now so its iffy if its flowering or goin back to veg. plus it could be a recessive where you can clone it but as the lights go down you agive it more light than a normal photo is all and still flower
Thats an auto in my book... I had mine under 18 hrs and put em out with just under 15 hrs of light at first. Kinda a rough first experience with fast flowering versions as I like to grow some big trees and it put the kybash to my plans for the year and cost me a ton in yield im sure.... I can average 2 to 4 lbs a plant and I lost at least 2 to auto's im sure to get maybe a qp off from now times possibly 3 plants at that rate it blows!

Dinafem Blue Widow
Blue WIdow day 56 from seed and 6 days into flower she is my favorite indoor and out. Something about the structure of this plant is just what I am looking for!
DSCN1235.JPG

Dinafem Quick Kush
Day 56 from seed and she is looking very nice. Something weird I noticed about this strain from dinafem or at least the seeds I got did not like to be supercropped at all... I had issues with a few branches I tried this technique on and they did not make it. Possibly because of how stretchy and rubbery the plant is IDK..

DSCN1237.JPG

Front plant is the quick kush back plant is Awayawasca Purple....

Thats an auto in my book... I had mine under 18 hrs and put em out with just under 15 hrs of light at first. Kinda a rough first experience with fast flowering versions as I like to grow some big trees and it put the kybash to my plans for the year and cost me a ton in yield im sure.... I can average 2 to 4 lbs a plant and I lost at least 2 to auto's im sure to get maybe a qp off from now times possibly 3 plants at that rate it blows!
shame these didnt get as big as you were hoping to get its my first try with them will be interesting to see if anymore people get these results dont think iv seen any others outdoor

A little update in this grow. The indoor plants are looking great and have stretched out real nice to fill my grow cab. They just finished up week 3 in flower and from their present look they will go at least 8 weeks in flower to finish fully. The indoor fast green crack looks real nice and stretched a lot as well did my fast cross of Diesel Cheese she is taking up most of the space in my grow and I had to weave her in and out of the netting to keep her down.. The Dinafem Quick Kush did not stretch much at all and either did the Blue Widow. The clones I had gifted to me Im running indoors are looking great but all in all the Fast versions did stretch more but they are at the same point in bud development as the pure photoperiods right now nothing any faster going on in my eyes except a ton of stretch. The outdoor HSO Fast Green Crack is stuck somewhere between veg and bloom and is throwing out all sorts of single banana leafs all over her she looks stupid as shit I cant believe I haven't just cut her down yet.... Outdoors all of the FF plants are into flower and it really sucks the Dinafem quick kush decided to show some flowering 2 days after I topped the shit out her so Im not sure how that will work out for me she is about a week into flower now and looks pretty crazy from the topping the 2 Fast OGKZ from HSO are into flower outdoors and kinda weird the one plant is around 150 some days old and the other is around 80 some days old I should have had roughly a month left in veg outdoors so im not sure why they are flowering I do know that for my style of outdoor growing I do not like the FV's but I do like them in my indoor grow kinda like the autoflowers IMO they are not for growing bulk outdoors but fun for indoor growing... IMO I would think these things should be called Light Sensitive plants Instead of Fast flowering plants. They seem to have more sensitivity to light decrease rather than being fast in flowering the name itself is misleading.
DSCN1319.JPG
DSCN1320.JPG

DSCN1321.JPG
DSCN1322.JPG
DSCN1323.JPG
DSCN1324.JPG

I guess if I ever had a point in any of this I would say that the FV indoor v outdoor grow has shown me that the FV's are very nice for indoor growing and depending on what you are trying to do outdoors could be good if you are just looking to grow some smoke and have a good time but if you are trying to grow for bulk weight they are not the way to go. Im hoping that the quality makes up for the quantity loss this year with my outdoor grow. I wish that their was more information about the FV's on the net and hopefully at the very least my struggles will help another grower out later on down the road.

Some pics from the outdoor grow.
Dinafem Quick Kush back HSO Fast OGKZ #1 in front
DSCN1310.JPG

HSO Fast OGKZ #1
DSCN1309.JPG

Dinafem Quick Kush
DSCN1308.JPG

Quick Kush and OGKZ to the left my pumpkin plant in the background is killing it LOL
DSCN1307.JPG

Dinafem Blue Widow
DSCN1306.JPG

The Fully Confused HSO Fast Green Crack errr! Roughly 5 weeks into whatever this is...
DSCN1242.JPG

Back