OLD REVIEWS Jean-o Does Dinafem and HSO Fast Versions Indoor Vs Outdoor

Day 1 of flower has commenced in my indoor grow now. My fast flowering green crack has decided to be a full on auto outdoor so only the idoor will tell. Sadly I have space issues and cannot veg it for any longer than I have because of some older photoperiods I have going in the tent.
A few pics of the outdoor fast flowering green Crack From HSO that is in flower as a full auto. Day 68 from seed she is a disapointment for me outdoors as I love to grow huge photoperiods but I have got her replaced already with a Glue X clone from a friend...

DSCN1178.JPG
DSCN1179.JPG
DSCN1180.JPG

It is probably week 1 of flower in the pic and is much further ahead now. I wish I could have vegged for longer inside to see if it also would auto but I am out of space and time indoors and had to flip the light with the second fast green crack around day 30 something....

Im so freaked out about this grow! I am 100% positive on the fast green crack being a full autoflower. The Fast OGKZ #2 in my garden looks to b flowering now around 78 days in im about 90% sure on that and the big 118 day old OGKZ is starting to scare me to. It could b just the one fucking with my mind but ugh! The Dinafem Quick Kush is preforming as advertised so far though she is large n no sign of flowering she has shown sex with a few pistols popping. This is my opinion on the HSO fast flowering and my opinion is that they are not photo fast flowering but they are auto's for the most part... I would suggest more breeding and genetic testing on both if they want to turn them into a fast flowering photoperiod! I might get lucky and end up with one that turns out as a fast flowering photoperiod but im nervous...

Outdoor Fast Flowering Green Crack (Auto)
Day 78 from seed and roughly 2 weeks into flowering. She is a decent sized plant roughly 2 ft tall and just over 3 ft wide. Hopefully Ill get a little bit more stretch out of her but I had topped and trained her very much like a photoperiod so Im not sure how the yields will be. She has a very nice pine skunk smell so far and is super frosty... I now have well over 16 hours of sunlight in my full sun grow outdoors..
Nice looking buds on her so far though Fucker was too fast and missed the part where it was supposed to be a photoperiod though!
DSCN1212.JPG

Top view of the HSO fast green crack
DSCN1213.JPG

Close up frosty bud shot on her!
DSCN1214.JPG

@HSO-Mark if you want to pass along how this journey goes to HSO this will be the best place to get the info from the indoor and outdoor test on these....

Outdoor OGKZ #2
Here is the outdoor OGKZ#2 and it also to me appears to be a full auto now at day 78 only a week behind the green crack actually.... She has a few nice frosty top buds already and smells super tropical already. This one is a bit bigger but was topped just a few days ago before I noticed it looked to be flowering. Hmmmm?

DSCN1220.JPG
DSCN1221.JPG

Bummer!
DSCN1222.JPG

Dinafem Outdoor Blue Widow
Dinafem Blue Widow Outdoor 118 days from seed and she is putting on some stretch looking real good nice and thick! I am very happy with this plant so far and I am impressed with Dinafem and their genetics... She will be 4 ft tall when she reaches the trellis netting above her the cage is just over 3ft so hopefully she will reach the net in the next week!
DSCN1216.JPG

Starting to get a decent sized stalk on her!

Dinafem Quick Kush
Day 118 from seed Dinafem Quick Kush is the fist to touch my 4 ft trellis net... This plant is a beast so far! Could very well end up being the monster plant I was looking for this year!
DSCN1217.JPG

I cant wait to start weaving this plant in the net and get her nice and wide! Ive been trying hard this year to keep ahead of the game on the work that needs to be done.... Last year I fell behind on maintenance and never was able to get caught up...

Group shot of the indoor grow everyone is happy and now at day 6 in flower almost done with week 1... Things are moving at a slower pace indoor but temps and RH are hanging in their pretty good at 80 to 83 degrees F and between 40-50%RH. This will be my first grow using the new 500 watt philzon cree cobb LED and my first flowering under 550 true watts from the wall in my 2x4x5.
DSCN1240.JPG
DSCN1233.JPG

so the whole flowering early its weird, i had mine originally in a 1 gallon pot as a bonsai and it did not flower, however, once outside they immediate went into stretch and began flowering as well. this was not just FFGC it was other breeder's fast flowers too. I think this is more of one that you can veg under long periods of light, clone and veg then just flip for veg for bit like some stubborn auto strains and you can make them flower.

HSO Fast Green Crack Indoor
HSO Fast Green Crack day 31 from seed and day 6 since I flipped to flower schedule. Its not going to show anything about if it would have flowered if I had let it continue to veg I could pull it out of the 12/12 light scedule after a few weeks in flower to see if it continues to flower or reveges to see if it is an auto.... I had one of the breeders at Groweres Choice Seed Co tell me to do that with an autoflower that was not autoflowering and it actually worked triggered the flowering on it and put it back under veg conditions and it continued to flower...
DSCN1234.JPG

Back