Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

Forgot to update this with pics from sat:

Big Kushes (yep, they living up to it so far):
View attachment 926895
View attachment 926894 View attachment 926893

Snow bud, this one is in full view of sun and along with the 707 seems to dry out quick, got a few scraggly leaves i assume due to thirst:

View attachment 926896
707 doing ok, the fans seems to droop even though rest of it perky, odd:

View attachment 926897

Frisian Ducks, just seem to want to grow up and not bush out, ones bit shaded by the afghani:

View attachment 926898 View attachment 926899

And finally the afghani, im sure this should be short and squat, :shrug:
View attachment 926900

Bloom cannot come soon enough, they dont need anymore veg! :pighug:

Forgot to pic the sour d. :hookah:
I'm with you on ready for bloom mate. my lemon og is tall enough, chest height now and trying to keep it out the neighbours view worries me :sad:

That's a useful app, thanks for that! I see it has the sun's altitude at noon, which is something that's important to me - on days that the altitude is 50 degrees or more the body is able to create vitamin D3. It says today here will be 61 degrees.

Altitude measured in degrees? Huh? I’m lost mate.

looking good, don't see any deficiencies from this view

They were in the main, looking the picture of health when I last saw them, aside from few brown leaves at the bottom on a couple, i believe this is dry related. As unusually there's a lot of it going on due to the heat.

I'm with you on ready for bloom mate. my lemon og is tall enough, chest height now and trying to keep it out the neighbours view worries me :sad:

Yeah these could go a bit crazy too with there being a lot of veg left, will just have to super-crop or trim it back i suppose. Though would hurt me to do so, but cant have neighbours seeing like u say.

Plants are looking awsome by the way. :greenthumb:
Nice work

Cheers Q, I hear they still doing well just a few dry leaves at the bottom in the more exposed spots, will check up this weekend all being well.

Yeah these could go a bit crazy too with there being a lot of veg left, will just have to super-crop or trim it back i suppose. Though would hurt me to do so, but cant have neighbours seeing like u say.

Cheers Q, I hear they still doing well just a few dry leaves at the bottom in the more exposed spots, will check up this weekend all being well.
We live & learn mate. I'll start my photos abit later next year i think.

Back