Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

All girls were given biotabs orgatrex 2ml per litre and added molasses 1tbs per 6lt, followed by seaweed extract, 6lt per plant.

All healthy in the main, though they all seem to be experiencing K def, hence bringing out the molasses to try and stem it in an organic way.

HSO Amherst Sour Diesel

View attachment 921608

HSO 707 Truthband

View attachment 921622

DP Snow Bud

View attachment 921627

Seedsman Afghani x 2

View attachment 921624

DP Big Kushes

View attachment 921628
View attachment 921626 View attachment 921630

DP Frisian Duck
One in pot:
View attachment 921623
One in the ground
View attachment 921631
:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::drool:
Hey SJ... Whatzzz up[emoji481][emoji482]

The girls are looking good.
The garden spot is beautiful.
Great job.[emoji267][emoji268][emoji269][emoji306][emoji319][emoji471][emoji482]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

I've got some duck genetics from the portal. Looking to try to inbreed it a bit further. Dunno what I quite want for it yet as I've never experienced the duck genetics.

Same here, along with stealth aspect, mould hardiness and prospect of purple buds (smoked purps before but not grown them), was main reason I ran them.

@Sensi Jay your mother’s garden is awesome!
Im really looking forward to seeing these plants flower.
Got some dp frisian duck to try one day myself:cheers:

Hi mate, thank you. :toke:

Yeah me too, plus I'm interested as to whether the duck gives it a different high, its not about maxing out thc...the 707 covers that apparently.
:pass:

Great work chum, but read my journal below and take care !

I wish you the best.........eP.

Hi EP, yes I studied your thread, very upsetting conclusion.:cuss:

I suspect it was those scaffolders/builders in some shape or form. I'm not overlooked on either side, so fingers crossed no tradesman clock it.

Will you be able to grow in the near future?

Too blurry to see them ladies hiding out back there. :biggrin:

I’m only in a Florida a few months out of the year, so not much getting grown down there. Although, I wish I could, never had any problems growing photo girls there in the 100 degee heat and humidity. Never tried an autoflower in fl. Most of my growing is in the Ohio Valley area up where you only get 85 days of sunshine a year. Where if the humidity and constant rain don’t get you, the deer, groundhogs, bunnies, opossums, and raccoons will. Growing outside here sucks unless you have a greenhouse.

Sweet garden Jay. The girls blend right in.

Hey SJ... Whatzzz up[emoji481][emoji482]

The girls are looking good.
The garden spot is beautiful.
Great job.[emoji267][emoji268][emoji269][emoji306][emoji319][emoji471][emoji482]

Thanks guys, you're all very kind. but like you say, from the entrance to the garden they blend in nicely...for now, lol.

anyone know best way to bush them out? despite the heavy topping only a few are spreading out..though room is at a premium.
May try removing a load of the inner fans while there's few weeks veg left.

Thanks guys, you're all very kind. but like you say, from the entrance to the garden they blend in nicely...for now, lol.

anyone know best way to bush them out? despite the heavy topping only a few are spreading out..though room is at a premium.
May try removing a load of the inner fans while there's few weeks veg left.
Well you know you can always LST that'll help you some just pull them in the right direction so you still save space[emoji482]

Can't risk it @Sensi Jay ........... I don't wanna go back to jail again. Getting to old and need to be dad's carer. But I can't deny I had some fun times and have few regrets.

Go for it chum !................eP.

Forgot to update this with pics from sat:

Big Kushes (yep, they living up to it so far):
20180630_171016.jpg

20180630_171431.jpg
20180630_171617.jpg

Snow bud, this one is in full view of sun and along with the 707 seems to dry out quick, got a few scraggly leaves i assume due to thirst:

20180630_171438.jpg

707 doing ok, the fans seems to droop even though rest of it perky, odd:

20180630_171607.jpg

Frisian Ducks, just seem to want to grow up and not bush out, ones bit shaded by the afghani:

20180630_171913.jpg
20180630_171654.jpg

And finally the afghani, im sure this should be short and squat, :shrug:
20180630_171623.jpg

Bloom cannot come soon enough, they dont need anymore veg! :pighug:

Forgot to pic the sour d. :hookah:

Back