Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

i was gonna say just beside the watering can but id wrong :baked:
looking good :thumbsup:
:pighug:

Cheers Arch, you're warm in terms of the picture. :thumbsup: Bit further behind in reality.

Great to be caught up in here. Plants look good @Sensi Jay , I'm really liking the look of the ducks. I cant wait to start working with he genetics.

@HemiSync I'm in fl too. I wouldn't even try outdoor with humidity like we have I'd be way too nervous lol

Welcome, what are you using them to cross with? Maybe this phenotype, but they dont seem to bush out much, or maybe I'm missing a trick.

Loving the garden mate. Looks like a place of peace :)

Thanks Q, Tis the mother's pride and joy mate, sunny day makes it look at its best, peaceful yep, got away with the autos last yr so fingers crossed.
:hookah:

Cheers Arch, you're warm in terms of the picture. :thumbsup: Bit further behind in reality.

Welcome, what are you using them to cross with? Maybe this phenotype, but they dont seem to bush out much, or maybe I'm missing a trick.

Thanks Q, Tis the mother's pride and joy mate, sunny day makes it look at its best, peaceful yep, got away with the autos last yr so fingers crossed.
:hookah:
She should be proud of it.:greenthumb:..with all that foliage makes it easier to 'hide in plain site' thats what i try do lol

Costa weather indeed Q :cool1:, can anyone spot the ganja plants:

View attachment 921596

They're tucked away in the back...:smoking:
Too blurry to see them ladies hiding out back there. :biggrin:

@HemiSync I'm in fl too. I wouldn't even try outdoor with humidity like we have I'd be way too nervous lol
I’m only in a Florida a few months out of the year, so not much getting grown down there. Although, I wish I could, never had any problems growing photo girls there in the 100 degee heat and humidity. Never tried an autoflower in fl. Most of my growing is in the Ohio Valley area up where you only get 85 days of sunshine a year. Where if the humidity and constant rain don’t get you, the deer, groundhogs, bunnies, opossums, and raccoons will. Growing outside here sucks unless you have a greenhouse.

Back