Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

Looking great. Nice to leave them for some time and come back to see them growing so well!

Thanks Maria, as a fellow outdoors enthusiast thought this may be of interest.

Very nice Jay subbed [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, vlad made the big kush look easy so that gives me hope! There's no way deer or rabbits can ruin it..though rippers might!

Thanks for the kind words bud...all I do is point the plants in the right direction, and they know what to do!
They don't seem to care all that much about most climatic adversity!(once they get used to it!) Haha last week it was frost....today its 104F.

The hard part with adversity is the flowering stage!

Wow..what a swing, you dont get extreme swings in the UK fortunately, its just its cool/damp the majority of the time.

Totally agree though that they do become accustomed to the climate and can take some abuse. Also a bit of stress helps with the frost does it not!?

Nice mate, great selection (apart from that fookin duck - meh) and they all look super healthy dude.

Interested to see what the 707 and Amhurst do. You tried either of them? Both on my radar.

Good luck mate. May the weather be as unBritish as possible [emoji106]

Sorry this is a special edit.
But definitely they are what they eat so if you want flavor you got to feed them flavor they love to eat things like bat guano see if you can get that.
all kinds of manure create different flavors so I can't say enough about using natural manure not so much cow shit though but alpaca works really good Lama works really good bat guano Jamaican bat guano I use for my flowering. Mexican or Samarian bat guano or Indonesian bat guano I use during the veggie.

Sent from my garden [emoji482]
humanure works!:d5:

Hope so Ducks and thanks, have u considered an outdoor? Though if my memory serves me well..you're not in a legal state? Though im not in a legal country LOL!

Yea Jay I'm not in a legal state, but at least your seed purchases are legal - not so for me. Never had much luck with outdoor grows and way too many bugs, critters, and nosey neighbors in my area.

Nice mate, great selection (apart from that fookin duck - meh) and they all look super healthy dude.

Interested to see what the 707 and Amhurst do. You tried either of them? Both on my radar.

Good luck mate. May the weather be as unBritish as possible [emoji106]

Good to have you on board mate.

Why are you not keen on the duck, have you tried some?

The 707 was the first canna plant I grew to harvest, nice smoke it was but want to see if it was nostalgia. The amherst..just a freebie i hear is decent.

Weather had been awesome but bit grey and dull today.

good to see your thread up Jay! good starts are so nice! All we need is a relatively warm and dry fall, toes and fingers crossed for both of our grows

Thanks trail, though there's also the plod and rippers that could screw everything up for me, a dry autumn period is a requisite of this working out though.

Back