Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

Guys..hopefully you will be interested to see how these turn out.
What took you so long to tag us in? I, for one, like watching your mom grow weed! :smoking:Looks like she has some skills there, as the plants look great. :d5: Unfortunately my mom is hitting 85 and doesn’t get out in her backyard as much, but if she did I would throw some autos in and just visit every 9 weeks to harvest and start a new batch. She is at 28N and could grow all year. Here at 42 it’s not bad, but the moisture invites mold horribly as we get less than 90 days of sun a year.

Good luck with the grow. Tell mom we are “rooting” for her. I’m subbed up now. :pop:

Cheers mate. Good to see another uk journal. Where you at? North/south? Girls all look beaut mate good luck:pass:

not quite back in the game but supervizing so close enough :d5: as Ma's go i think she doin a fine job :thumbsup:
south uk seems ok for growing,middle is a bit hit and miss and the north is just hmm wet n windy.
a mighty fine selection you got and the looking pretty much spot on.
good luck.
:pighug:

True Arch, v tricky north of the border for any photos, even I'm doubtful being further south in east mids, Vlad got a good haul with the big kush hes a bit further down, so we shall see!

Good to have u on board as always.

What took you so long to tag us in? I, for one, like watching your mom grow weed! :smoking:Looks like she has some skills there, as the plants look great. :d5: Unfortunately my mom is hitting 85 and doesn’t get out in her backyard as much, but if she did I would throw some autos in and just visit every 9 weeks to harvest and start a new batch. She is at 28N and could grow all year. Here at 42 it’s not bad, but the moisture invites mold horribly as we get less than 90 days of sun a year.

Good luck with the grow. Tell mom we are “rooting” for her. I’m subbed up now. :pop:

Welcome! Not sure what took so long hemi, I guess I wanted to see some progress and kept putting it off...plus life gets in the way, u know how it is friend.

Yes i bet florida ways is great for growing most of the yr, though the rh would be concerning. It will be for me towards harvest. I'm hoping by topping them heavily I'll get a more even bud formation as its the fat dense colas that are ripe for the fuzzy stuff.

Excellent looking plants bud!! Well grown so far!

Thank you sir, your canna monsters are some of the finest ive seen in pics, amazing its all in relatively adverse conditions.

Hope we get a good summer Jay, good luck mate! Subbed :pop:

Cheers Elle, its been cracking in the main so far, so I'm hopeful.

Cheers mate. Good to see another uk journal. Where you at? North/south? Girls all look beaut mate good luck:pass:

East mids mate, I remember you're yorks way and had some v successful runs, and looking good this yr too, hope all continues to grow.

Looking stellar so far Jay. May the ganja grow gods and weather gods smile upon you lad

Hope so Ducks and thanks, have u considered an outdoor? Though if my memory serves me well..you're not in a legal state? Though im not in a legal country LOL!

Thank you sir, your canna monsters are some of the finest ive seen in pics, amazing its all in relatively adverse conditions

Thanks for the kind words bud...all I do is point the plants in the right direction, and they know what to do!
They don't seem to care all that much about most climatic adversity!(once they get used to it!) Haha last week it was frost....today its 104F.

The hard part with adversity is the flowering stage!

Back