Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

All girls were given biotabs orgatrex 2ml per litre and added molasses 1tbs per 6lt, followed by seaweed extract, 6lt per plant.

All healthy in the main, though they all seem to be experiencing K def, hence bringing out the molasses to try and stem it in an organic way.

HSO Amherst Sour Diesel

View attachment 921608

HSO 707 Truthband

View attachment 921622

DP Snow Bud

View attachment 921627

Seedsman Afghani x 2

View attachment 921624

DP Big Kushes

View attachment 921628
View attachment 921626 View attachment 921630

DP Frisian Duck
One in pot:
View attachment 921623
One in the ground
View attachment 921631
:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::drool:
looking good, don't see any deficiencies from this view

Forgot to update this with pics from sat:

Big Kushes (yep, they living up to it so far):
View attachment 926895
View attachment 926894 View attachment 926893

Snow bud, this one is in full view of sun and along with the 707 seems to dry out quick, got a few scraggly leaves i assume due to thirst:

View attachment 926896
707 doing ok, the fans seems to droop even though rest of it perky, odd:

View attachment 926897

Frisian Ducks, just seem to want to grow up and not bush out, ones bit shaded by the afghani:

View attachment 926898 View attachment 926899

And finally the afghani, im sure this should be short and squat, :shrug:
View attachment 926900

Bloom cannot come soon enough, they dont need anymore veg! :pighug:

Forgot to pic the sour d. :hookah:

I thought these were all photos - guessing you got at least another month of veg.

I thought these were all photos - guessing you got at least another month of veg.
I just started growing outdoors with photo ladies and was wondering about how many hours of sunlight do outdoor growers actually see preflower and flower start? We just hit 15 hours today and have another month before we drop below 14 and was trying to get an idea of when these ladies will flip.

I just started growing outdoors with photo ladies and was wondering about how many hours of sunlight do outdoor growers actually see preflower and flower start? We just hit 15 hours today and have another month before we drop below 14 and was trying to get an idea of when these ladies will flip.
Go to the app store and get the app LunaSolCal Mobile app. It will tell you exactly where the sun's at the Moon time everything about your location for the whole year. I use it all the time [emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Go to the app store and get the app LunaSolCal Mobile app. It will tell you exactly where the sun's at the Moon time everything about your location for the whole year. I use it all the time [emoji482]
That's a useful app, thanks for that! I see it has the sun's altitude at noon, which is something that's important to me - on days that the altitude is 50 degrees or more the body is able to create vitamin D3. It says today here will be 61 degrees.

:thanks:Checking it out now. I currently use the Sunrise and Sunset Calculator at TimeAndDate dot com and it gives me most of the info I need. I just put in my map coordinates and it pumps out the data.
:pass:

That's a useful app, thanks for that! I see it has the sun's altitude at noon, which is something that's important to me - on days that the altitude is 50 degrees or more the body is able to create vitamin D3. It says today here will be 61 degrees.
Great I am so glad it's helpful to you. Its been very helpful to me and is so easy to use. Just one click and its all there.

:thanks:Checking it out now. I currently use the Sunrise and Sunset Calculator at TimeAndDate dot com and it gives me most of the info I need. I just put in my map coordinates and it pumps out the data.
:pass:
No problem bro I hope it helps you it's really easy app to use one click for most things and two or three clicks for everything else but so easy I haven't even explored the whole app I just use it for the sun time of day.

Back