Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

That's the plan bud, and thanks! Couldn't be happier with progress so far but as @Vlad The Inhaler says..it'll come down to whether we get a reasonable spell of weather mid sept to oct. Could all rot away or not fill out. Or get pinched or worse, 50 find it. Got fingers and toes crossed, gone too big this year. :coffee2:

Looking sweet Jay! Cheers for the tag, I don’t browse the forum, just follow a few threads... glad I’m here now.

Even if the weather is diabolical you’ll get plenty of pretty good small buds, they work just fine. We lost a fair bit to rot last year but still ended up with loads, in fact my mate Keggsie just finished smoking his a couple of weeks ago.

A bit of late sunshine tho... oooooo! Possibly better than indoor stuff.. Let’s see what Mother Nature sends our way.

Top job bud. [emoji1360][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Side Duck, leaves showing what looks like K def, but seems healthy otherwise, hit her up with double feed, and gave a heavy top:

View attachment 930557
Big Kush Sati dom, got a topping on all tall shoots:

View attachment 930558
DP snow bud just wants to grow straight up, topped and supercropped:

View attachment 930559
Main duck supercropped and topped, also removed sone bottom shoots that were going nowhere, its already over the fence...may need a trim come bloom:

View attachment 930560
Afghani is a beast specially since its in a pot, thinned out some fans and gave a topping:

View attachment 930561
Hybrid kush suffering due to sisters shade, a topping only for this one:

View attachment 930562
BIG! Kush, this one is the one I'm most pleased with, thinned out some fans and topping on tallest shoots:

View attachment 930563

HSO amherst sour diesel ticking along, seems indi dom, topping of tallest shoots:

View attachment 930564

Forgot the 707, sorry peeps, enjoy your weekend! :cheers::pass:

Excellent!! Great looking plants bud! Well grown so far.

With the patch you got there is a pleasure everytime i drop in. Think we have had all the rain down our way for a change as its not stopped in a month here, looking at the radar looks like the storms we have been having are on the way now, if they hold should have a good week or two of the wet stuff coming pretty soon ;)

As long as it's just the one or two bugs i never let it bother me too much, only when they get into silly numbers it gets me ass twitching a bit and bothering to do anything about it. Just got a aphid infestation on my chilli and bean plants so got a ladybug army in the mail to try sort the feckers out lol.

Many thanks Spang :cheers:, I have to admit these are the largest canna plants I've ever grown. Never vegged anything too long indoors. Its a joy turning up and seeing them develop further. Weather is currently outlooked to stay warm and dry for few more weeks. This is the dryest & warmest spell in Blighty that I can remember, grass has yellowed and died.

I don't want to go nuclear on the bugs, there's no build up of any specific culprit, so just keeping an eye on things.

Looking sweet Jay! Cheers for the tag, I don’t browse the forum, just follow a few threads... glad I’m here now.

Even if the weather is diabolical you’ll get plenty of pretty good small buds, they work just fine. We lost a fair bit to rot last year but still ended up with loads, in fact my mate Keggsie just finished smoking his a couple of weeks ago.

A bit of late sunshine tho... oooooo! Possibly better than indoor stuff.. Let’s see what Mother Nature sends our way.

Top job bud. [emoji1360][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Welcome mate, I trust your view more than most after rocking it with your BKs, and yep these are top genetics from what I've seen so far.

Think you're right about it being better outdoor, those autos were super tasty and strong, benefits from full spectrum of that bulb in the sky. :cools:

Excellent!! Great looking plants bud! Well grown so far.

High praise indeed from an outdoor MASTER! I'm consistently amazed by your thread, and enjoying the videos.

Not sure if the UK is capable of generating such beasts, probably does not get much better than what I'm seeing, as the weather has been truly exceptional, nothing to do with grower skill, just basics and quality genetics.

Looking lush and beautiful!

All looks fantastic mate. Well played.

Thanks UK growers, I'm enjoying ypur threads seeing how your babies are doing in the UK.

Q, you got some absolute beauties this year, scheduling is also on point giving u regular fresh smoke. Will aim to emulate that with some autos next year.:d5:

Back