Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

High praise indeed from an outdoor MASTER! I'm consistently amazed by your thread, and enjoying the videos.

Not sure if the UK is capable of generating such beasts, probably does not get much better than what I'm seeing, as the weather has been truly exceptional, nothing to do with grower skill, just basics and quality genetics.

Actually you might be surprised what can be done in the UK...i follow a few UK beast growers on another site....what can be done is quite impressive! Thanks for the kind words bud!

Girls are looking great jay :) brilliant to see you back at it! I've been slacking with my threads but still grafting with the ladies [emoji7] my frisian duck also was growing straight up so supercropped her out into a bush :)
3fccef4da1a2b62a8d9d7c6eda237a55.jpg
db9379a00481b31709eec4867dd86a1a.jpg
8d847a895e1d96b8080c9e3488652cfa.jpg

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/

Side Duck, leaves showing what looks like K def, but seems healthy otherwise, hit her up with double feed, and gave a heavy top:

View attachment 930557
Big Kush Sati dom, got a topping on all tall shoots:

View attachment 930558
DP snow bud just wants to grow straight up, topped and supercropped:

View attachment 930559
Main duck supercropped and topped, also removed sone bottom shoots that were going nowhere, its already over the fence...may need a trim come bloom:

View attachment 930560
Afghani is a beast specially since its in a pot, thinned out some fans and gave a topping:

View attachment 930561
Hybrid kush suffering due to sisters shade, a topping only for this one:

View attachment 930562
BIG! Kush, this one is the one I'm most pleased with, thinned out some fans and topping on tallest shoots:

View attachment 930563

HSO amherst sour diesel ticking along, seems indi dom, topping of tallest shoots:

View attachment 930564

Forgot the 707, sorry peeps, enjoy your weekend! :cheers::pass:
hey J, looks like the grow on cruise control, or maybe, top of fence control; photo's unleashed always seem to be going "over the top"!

Last edited:
With the patch you got there is a pleasure everytime i drop in. Think we have had all the rain down our way for a change as its not stopped in a month here, looking at the radar looks like the storms we have been having are on the way now, if they hold should have a good week or two of the wet stuff coming pretty soon ;)

As long as it's just the one or two bugs i never let it bother me too much, only when they get into silly numbers it gets me ass twitching a bit and bothering to do anything about it. Just got a aphid infestation on my chilli and bean plants so got a ladybug army in the mail to try sort the feckers out lol.
:amazon::bump::pass:

Girls are looking great jay :) brilliant to see you back at it! I've been slacking with my threads but still grafting with the ladies [emoji7] my frisian duck also was growing straight up so supercropped her out into a bush :)
3fccef4da1a2b62a8d9d7c6eda237a55.jpg
db9379a00481b31709eec4867dd86a1a.jpg
8d847a895e1d96b8080c9e3488652cfa.jpg

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/

Heya cornell, cheers and wow looks like you got a right good outdoor patch yourself. Cant blame you for the threads, can be difficult to keep up, I get ya! :thumbsup:

Hoping both our ducks turn out well in the end, mine needs a trim when I go see it again, end of this week.

hey J, looks like the grow on cruise control, or maybe, top of fence control; photo's unleashed always seem to be going "over the top"!

Definitely going over trail, not much of an issue right now but needs trimming back before bloom for sure!

hope the good weather continues to rock your grow!:greenthumb:

Many thanks Trail bro. The weather we've been having has been exceptional, the longest spell of dry sunny weather I can ever remember, and backed by the media comparing it to last known crazy spell in '76!

Back