Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

Looking good bud :toke:

Thanks for checking in senor, getting to the best bit now I hope.

Yabba dabba doo Jay. Doing the business. [emoji1360][emoji1365]

:cheers: vladders! I been away on a weekender then busy with work last week so gotta catch up on your threads mate, I'll look this eve.

Had a nasty spell on what i suspect was synthetic cannabinoids aka Spice, via a modded ecig...mates reckoned it was top stuff from US...but the high was sinister and when i pushed it ended up totally incapacitated! Funny inna way, but not what I look for personally.

Having read up I'm convinced it was spice, as the liquid was clear and i know canna e liquid has a yellow brownish tint. Plus as I say the high just felt wrong, made us all go quiet and into ourselves. Plus never been physically incapacitated by canna, was almost a spice zombie. Steer clear kids and keep it green! :pighug:

looking shit hot and we aint even got to the business end yet :kiss:
partial harvests or bringing a trailer ?
:pighug:

Cheers Arch, I'll deffo do a partial if they crop well, think it'll be the only way mate or lose a load to mould!

I still got a sneaky suspicion the weathers going to turn to shit and it'll be mini buds, if at all.

Cheers Arch, I'll deffo do a partial if they crop well, think it'll be the only way mate or lose a load to mould!

I still got a sneaky suspicion the weathers going to turn to shit and it'll be mini buds, if at all.

You know that’s what’s gonna happen with the weather Jay! [emoji23]

:cheers: vladders! I been away on a weekender then busy with work last week so gotta catch up on your threads mate, I'll look this eve.

Had a nasty spell on what i suspect was synthetic cannabinoids aka Spice, via a modded ecig...mates reckoned it was top stuff from US...but the high was sinister and when i pushed it ended up totally incapacitated! Funny inna way, but not what I look for personally.

Having read up I'm convinced it was spice, as the liquid was clear and i know canna e liquid has a yellow brownish tint. Plus as I say the high just felt wrong, made us all go quiet and into ourselves. Plus never been physically incapacitated by canna, was almost a spice zombie. Steer clear kids and keep it green! :pighug:
foo that jay a clear liquid it could have literally been anything in there i never seen clear stuff i know the us market seems to be getting full of this white resin/hash chop the plants a bit sooner and do super cold extreaction to keep to color as white as possible but that gives a racy high rather than o shit think i smoke opium we have all been there well maybe not all of us suppose it depend on the company one keeps hahaha

not a good story!, glad it didn't hurt ya:nono:

foo that jay a clear liquid it could have literally been anything in there i never seen clear stuff i know the us market seems to be getting full of this white resin/hash chop the plants a bit sooner and do super cold extreaction to keep to color as white as possible but that gives a racy high rather than o shit think i smoke opium we have all been there well maybe not all of us suppose it depend on the company one keeps hahaha

not a good story!, glad it didn't hurt ya:nono:

I'm convinced after further research that it was Spice, the write ups on erowid sound exactly what I experienced:

https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=93582

I've been having chest pains and a headache much of the last week which I think is linked, feeling better today though!

Thanks for the concern chaps! :d5:

More importantly though, I visited the girls yesterday, think they're struggling a bit due to this crazy dry spell and ma not being able to give them as much as they need, so few brown shrivelled up leavea at the bottoms. still the heavens opened last night so will have topped them up. :biggrin:

The corner had bushed out a bit:

20180727_174810.jpg

Maybe its wishful thinking, but they seem to just be starting bloom. If not now then surely v soon.
:pighug:

The Big Kushes:

20180727_174832.jpg

This one looking most ragged and still having what looks like K def, gonna hit them up with some bat guano soonish as bloom booster and hopefully that will help

20180727_174819.jpg

Can't wait to see the buds on this one, no issues other than some dried up leaves at the bottom.

20180727_174746.jpg

Excuse the native bird guano on this one, no avoiding it as tree branches are directly above..hope it washes off the buds when they finally come!

Back