Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

Thanks mate, you can't really tell on the pics but they had fattened up a bit on previous week, and a lot frostier. Just a few cm thicker and I'd be chuffed as loads of colas there.

Yeah, the weather looks all gravy for next two weeks, up to 22 on wednesday! Not too low temps at night so thinking it'll be 20th at the earliest.

When u visiting yours next?

Next Sunday mate. Probably bring them in the following week. They’re actually on 12/12 now so it’s BUD TIME! I got some bud rot stop spray last year, which I’ve totally forgotten to use! [emoji51] Silly ol me! I’ll waft a bit of that on them next week if I can remember..

Strange how they’ve flowered so late this year.. [emoji848] Anyhoo.. there will be smokable weed so it’s all good.. [emoji1360]

Next Sunday mate. Probably bring them in the following week. They’re actually on 12/12 now so it’s BUD TIME! I got some bud rot stop spray last year, which I’ve totally forgotten to use! [emoji51] Silly ol me! I’ll waft a bit of that on them next week if I can remember..

Strange how they’ve flowered so late this year.. [emoji848] Anyhoo.. there will be smokable weed so it’s all good.. [emoji1360]
What stop bud rot spray do you use? I’ve thought about trying spraying baking soda water on them but have never tried it.

They're looking really great Jay! Can't wait to hear your opinion of the Duck, it's on my wishlist to try at some point. @cornell584 did you try your non-quick dried bud?
Yeah i had a smoke of it last night and she's still flavourless :( i guess when growing in the wild you have to make a choice, the duck is a plant of disguise so has no smell = no flavour :( definitely gets you stoned tho, so this will do perfectly for me :)

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/

Yeah i had a smoke of it last night and she's still flavourless :( i guess when growing in the wild you have to make a choice, the duck is a plant of disguise so has no smell = no flavour :( definitely gets you stoned tho, so this will do perfectly for me :)
Useful info all the same, thanks man! :pass:

Mine's definitely got a smell to it, bit like nirvana blue mystic, earthy berry sweet. the missus had a moan when I left some out on the side, it just didnt give off much when growing. There's hardly any odour off the ladies left standing, except for the skinny kush and even then only couple of feet away.

Last edited:
Mine's definitely got a smell to it, bit like nirvana blue mystic, earthy berry sweet. the missus had a moan when I left some out on the side, it just didnt give off much when growing, there's hardly any odour off the ladies left standing, except for the skinny kush and even then only couple of feet away.

Yeah, mine's got a spicy smell & slight earthy berry taste, it's getting better over the days so I'm hoping the flavour will improve i little yet :)

Took a trip up to see them on the last 'summer' day of the year, it reached an unseasonal 22c/72f, good bud growing weather. Applied some biotabs bio pk courtesy of @Biotabs F69 . Many thanks sir for a speedy turnaround.

The duck I chopped looked no worse for chopping some of the thicker tops the other day:

20181010_182543.jpg

Still some decent bud to go:
20181010_182553.jpg

couldn't find any rot/mould so letting her go till weather worsens for good.

I had a vape of one of the dried buds on way to work, interesting, its a bit of a creeper, good for anxiety. And there seemed to be a trippy element which carried on during the day, flavour not there but will come with cure.
:pass:

Back