Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

That is one excellent outside grow mate. With the weather in the UK I've only ever went with a couple of small plants, but that is quality. Fingers crossed the weather holds up, but getting cold quickly (NW UK). I'll take a seat for the final stretch.

Welcome dude, hopefully see some nice buds, if not a lot of mould!

I'm also doubtful how much further north you could get a decent harvest, further u go the later onset of flower and the worse the weather, I imagine past the border its nigh on impossible to run photos. I notice whilst its mildish here in the midlands its cold up in NW already, or so the weatherman says!

Looks good Jay. [emoji1360]

I’m gonna stick a few autos out next year to see what happens. Every time I’ve done them before they’ve ended up small so, this time I’m gonna stick them in the ground from 1 week old.

Thanks mate, whats your thoughts on last weekend, will it likely have gone to mush as a result of the storm?

Your harvest last yr during awful weather gives me faith that the kushes will pull thru at least. :thumbsup:

Think ya right on the autos, they need to be started in the ground or transplanted asap, i definitely left it too late last yr at day 18 odd. The auto indoor grow got moved about day 10 which seemed ok.

Thanks mate, whats your thoughts on last weekend, will it likely have gone to mush as a result of the storm?

Your harvest last yr during awful weather gives me faith that the kushes will pull thru at least. :thumbsup:

Think ya right on the autos, they need to be started in the ground or transplanted asap, i definitely left it too late last yr at day 18 odd. The auto indoor grow got moved about day 10 which seemed ok.

I think they’ll be ok mate. We went on Sunday to see them and no mould so far...

Gonna bring my Kush in this weekend but I’m actually toying with the idea of leaving the slower ones out for another week. There should be a bit of sun here and there and a decent breeze. Only time will tell ma maaan! [emoji41]

I think they’ll be ok mate. We went on Sunday to see them and no mould so far...

Gonna bring my Kush in this weekend but I’m actually toying with the idea of leaving the slower ones out for another week. There should be a bit of sun here and there and a decent breeze. Only time will tell ma maaan! [emoji41]

Yeah true, and it could be the case they need longer. Forecast does look ok will at least start of nov, no frosts..may do partial harvests of the better buds so its not too much of a gamble.

Would you say flowering developed later than usual this yr? Looks that way on your kush thread v 2017.

Yeah true, and it could be the case they need longer. Forecast does look ok will at least start of nov, no frosts..may do partial harvests of the better buds so its not too much of a gamble.

Would you say flowering developed later than usual this yr? Looks that way on your kush thread v 2017.

Yeah, deffo a slow year for blooming.. no idea why either cos the weather’s been pretty good here. I noticed some of Skelly’s did the same too.

No idea wha gwarn there mate. [emoji848]

Visited the garden today with the intention of chopping most of the ladies, only managed most of the Ducks:

20181020_145617.jpg

Left a load of undeveloped buds on both, the bigger one's buds had developed some nanners near where preflowers normally are, and had bits of stem mould, buds seem ok though, maybe some seeds on some of the others as some of the pods were open

20181020_145623.jpg

Also took down what I thought was hso sour diesel, but is actually a connoisseur genetics strawberry sour haze! Not an outdoor specific strain and was starting to get affected by PM, thought it best to take down so it does not spread to the others.

Still some nice buds and cloudy trichs, weird tacoing of the leaves, is this due to high humidity?

20181020_145639.jpg
20181020_145629.jpg

It took most of the afternoon to take down and trim, going back tomorrow for the kushes, couldn't see any mould on the rest, they're all still getting full sun a few hours of the day.

Right then all, first of all apologies for long hiatus. Harvest time was crazy followed by busiest time of yr at my work. in the new yr moved house, and all throughout nothing grow related on the go. Lost my way a bit, and its a struggle on here when you not got anything on yourself.

Did ok out this grow, enough to last me and my meagre needs, and a good result considering the weather fell away towards the end. Will put up the results now.

This left the afghani and the snowbud which needed longer, these were true troopers that lasted till 15th Nov and though there was a bit of PM in the afghan, no losses to BD at all

Afghani:

20181103_151136.jpg
20181103_151124.jpg

The snowbud, note everything else purpled off but this was still green, so definitely a good choice for colder climes:

20181103_135118.jpg

20181103_135110.jpg

You can see the remnants of one BK i left to ripen to the left, it had completely yellowed/purpled out.

Back