Afghani cola:

20181208_145150.jpg

46g out the trim machine:

20181208_144818.jpg

Duck cola:

20181208_145823.jpg

Total haul on both ducks came to 138g

20181209_105655.jpg

Find both duck and snowbud a bit disappointing, not the best flavour on the vape, v earthy and an average high, won't be running them again despite discreet of the duck.

Big kush and 707 are super tasty and awesome high, so credit to @Dinafem-Mark and the hso crew. Gleaned 6 oz off the BK and the 707 was 1.5oz. So not bad at all folks.

Going to try to get away with it again this yr, but doing a few different strains and including autos again.

Nice haul man. Do you process your trim for hash or anything? Being outside, you'd probably have a fair bit of it.

If not, you should. Defo worth the effort for some good quality hash.

Just save the trim and stick it through the vape if I'm looking for a 'magic mix' buzz. Too lazy to do hash my man.

Hey Jay! Nice work mate. It was a shit year for outdoor weed last year so hopefully what you get this time will be a lot stronger. [emoji1360]

Hi mate, was weird wasnt it? Not sure wall to wall sunshine during veg then cold damp plus random frost during flower worked, hoping doing autos and early finishers this year helps. Giving DP one more chance with Auto white widow and brooklyn sunrise. Otherwise running real gorilla seeds dfg, mighty gold and greengold. They seem to be unheard of on here but seen some good uk outdoor grows with them, think they're auto/photo cross and they finish earlier than oct/nov.

Are u running same spot this yr? I'll catch up on your thread!

Hi mate, was weird wasnt it? Not sure wall to wall sunshine during veg then cold damp plus random frost during flower worked, hoping doing autos and early finishers this year helps. Giving DP one more chance with Auto white widow and brooklyn sunrise. Otherwise running real gorilla seeds dfg, mighty gold and greengold. They seem to be unheard of on here but seen some good uk outdoor grows with them, think they're auto/photo cross and they finish earlier than oct/nov.

Are u running same spot this yr? I'll catch up on your thread!

I reckon this year might be better, bud. The ground is still pretty dry here tho but there has been rain.. [emoji848] I’ve grown the dp Auto WW loads of times, not for a long time but when I did it was amazing.

We’ve abandoned the outdoor grow this year, my mate’s working nights all summer so I’d be on my own.. tbh tho, I’m getting massive yields indoors anyway so there’s not really any point.

Maybe next year..

Mark from Dinafem sent me a load of seeds to do outdoors, quick Kush and something else,( I forget what). They’re fast flowering photoperiods so should be good outdoors. I’ll post you a few if ya wanna chuck em in the garden.. that’s if you haven’t already maxed out your space.

Drop me a pm if you’re interested. [emoji41]

I reckon this year might be better, bud. The ground is still pretty dry here tho but there has been rain.. [emoji848] I’ve grown the dp Auto WW loads of times, not for a long time but when I did it was amazing.

We’ve abandoned the outdoor grow this year, my mate’s working nights all summer so I’d be on my own.. tbh tho, I’m getting massive yields indoors anyway so there’s not really any point.

Maybe next year..

Mark from Dinafem sent me a load of seeds to do outdoors, quick Kush and something else,( I forget what). They’re fast flowering photoperiods so should be good outdoors. I’ll post you a few if ya wanna chuck em in the garden.. that’s if you haven’t already maxed out your space.

Drop me a pm if you’re interested. [emoji41]

Cant fault the quality of the BK vlad, classic lemony flavour, its the closest I've grown to something that could go in any of 'dam's finest coffee shops. Also agree with what u said about it being a creeper, almost causes word slurring! The WW I have both started flowering already.

Sounds good about the seeds and thanks, likely take you up on that. :thumbsup: May try and get some standard photos out once autos are harvested.

Back