Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

It’s pretty bright there tho Geez.

How much street light is there Jay?

It is well back from the street, both the road its on and the street its off. I can't imagine much, been a while since I was there when dark, but just made me wonder. Can't do anything about it if so anyway! :shrug:

You and your Ma are chicken oriental mate. Look how far over the fence line that Duck is! :crying::crying::crying:

Fair play dude, you rock :thumbsup: :pass:

Duck doesn't look like canna while in veg dude, thats why I chose it for that spot. When it starts to bloom ill trim anf super crop accordingly.

Next door hardly ever venture out into their garden.

Just noticed this in the Duck pic that you like so much @Hippy_BiotabsF70

20180824_192349.jpg

Would the light from the street light on the right of the pic prevent bloom? Surely not, its over 20 ft away.

Just spoke to ma and she reckons they're 'changing' so maybe no issue.

Also the rest are below the fence so would not receive any direct light.

many times but only as a very wasted raver mate! Haha. Went to some crazy exodus raves. My first real experience of DnB and my first smell of crack :crying:

How about you mate?

Yeah mate, I was a regular at the parties from start to finish. Always shuffling around at the back in the morning. That was my life for a very long time bud. Maybe we’ve met! I usually talk to everyone when I’m off me nut, the weirder the better! [emoji6]

Just noticed this in the Duck pic that you like so much @Hippy_BiotabsF70

View attachment 944538

Would the light from the street light on the right of the pic prevent bloom? Surely not, its over 20 ft away.

Just spoke to ma and she reckons they're 'changing' so maybe no issue.

Also the rest are below the fence so would not receive any direct light.

Mate, that light’s miles away. I doubt any of it’s rays will land on your plant. I’ve read a lot of people pissing their pants about cars driving past and stuff affecting the light schedule.

I grew photoperiods in a tent with a broken zip which was in a bedroom with no curtains in the middle of summer. Light leak city...

No problem at all. I reckon you’ll be fine bud.

Mate, that light’s miles away. I doubt any of it’s rays will land on your plant. I’ve read a lot of people pissing their pants about cars driving past and stuff affecting the light schedule.

I grew photoperiods in a tent with a broken zip which was in a bedroom with no curtains in the middle of summer. Light leak city...

No problem at all. I reckon you’ll be fine bud.

Cheers Vlad :cheers:, have a few gins on me for chilling me out.

When are you next up the hill? Think you'll yield well in the end, they were looking well recovered on your last update.

Cheers Vlad :cheers:, have a few gins on me for chilling me out.

When are you next up the hill? Think you'll yield well in the end, they were looking well recovered on your last update.

No problem duuude. [emoji16]

We’re not going up the hill til next weekend, it’s been raining here and I’m supposed to be going to an outdoor old skool rave thingy on Sunday (if it’s not pissing down), so I need to save my energy. I’m expecting our plants to double in height over the next month so be warned! [emoji23][emoji33]

Jack and the beanstalk...[emoji1360]

Yeah mate, I was a regular at the parties from start to finish. Always shuffling around at the back in the morning. That was my life for a very long time bud. Maybe we’ve met! I usually talk to everyone when I’m off me nut, the weirder the better! [emoji6]

Brothers from another mother then dude! I would be at the back rushing me tits off watching you shuffling about :crying:

The social side of it was the main pull for me at the time. Well, social side on many many drugs :woohoo1:

Back then I had a skin head with a single dread thing at the back, chemically induced grin, yellow kicker boots and a massive flower painted on me hoodie :crying: :pass:

Back