Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

Mine look standard compared those, v impressive for uk dude, think they're the finest I've seen this side of the pond.

Are they all flowering then? Some look in stretch as opposed to full bloom.

I've asked ma to check whether theres any random garden lights, and snuff them out if so. Does anyone know if street lights would prevent bloom? And i mean just that not vlads grow light of choice!
Thanks mate [emoji16] I'm pretty impressed to say it's my first time outside and growing photoperiods [emoji4]

The 2 in the front are in early flower & 2 at the back are still in veg :) the front 2 are fast versions.....BCN critical & Think fast back 2 are DP Blueberry & seedstockers Frizzy Kush :)
54839ff89b27a25a978918d515367173.jpg
a8bb80cfedb99319aa34314743863a77.jpg

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/

Mine look standard compared those, v impressive for uk dude, think they're the finest I've seen this side of the pond.

Are they all flowering then? Some look in stretch as opposed to full bloom.

I've asked ma to check whether theres any random garden lights, and snuff them out if so. Does anyone know if street lights would prevent bloom? And i mean just that not vlads grow light of choice!

There was a plant by London bridge (planted by feed the birds), it survived into December and was still vegging cos of street lighting.

Pics from sunday just gone, none in bloom yet so I'm concerned they may not finish or become a mould fest!

Ducks - despite adding fish mix, molasses, both still showing a k def, the taller one had a branch that had snapped in the windy conditions we've had of late
View attachment 943982 View attachment 943983

You and your Ma are chicken oriental mate. Look how far over the fence line that Duck is! :crying::crying::crying:

Fair play dude, you rock :thumbsup: :pass:

Cheers Arch, and yep could not be happier with the size, just wondering if lat 53 is pushing it for photos, we will soon find out.

Though if this fails, next yr trying real gorilla seeds photos, been watching some grows on uk420, they bloom early from start of august!

Should be ok for at least some photos dude. Think Exodus at Haz Hall in Luton with sheeeeet loads of cheese plants in every possible garden space! :crying:

Mind you I think they used to grow a lot of Early Girl as well which probably says a lot :thumbsup:

For what it's worth, I've planted 2 photo period DP Frisian Dew's, and am in a country on about the same latitude as you. They were planted 18 and 19 weeks ago, and have turned out real different.
I have one in my garden, and gave the other one to a friend who planted it in his garden. Mine suffered from the excessive heat here in Europe and has taco leaves and some weird kind of deficiency which has turned some of the tips of the leaves bright white. It is about 1m85 tall and 50 to 60 cm wide, shaped like a nice Christmas tree. It is now in it's 3 week of flowering. It receives about 9 to 10 hours of direct sunlight every day.
My friends' plant I haven't seen since I gave it to him as a seedling. According to him, it is 2m30 high and about 2m wide, which would make it a monster!! His one is the older one of the 2, and it hasn't started flowering yet, which is turning him crazy. His plant gets direct sunlight almost all day!
Just goes to show that even within the same genetics line, there are (huge) differences.

Back