Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

Looking good Jay. They’ll kick off soon, ..as the days shorten. You’ve gotta think with an indoor photoperiod plant you’d whack it on a 12/12 light cycle straight away whereas the outdoor plants are only just noticing that summer is ending. The Kush are very mould resistant so you will lose some but hopefully not too much.

Fingers crossed mate and thanks. You're right of course, getting twitchy already and there's a ways to go!

Made me wonder if u could get a photo to flower indoors with say 13 hours light, would help mature em quicker.

Fingers crossed mate and thanks. You're right of course, getting twitchy already and there's a ways to go!

Made me wonder if u could get a photo to flower indoors with say 13 hours light, would help mature em quicker.
You can use a far red spectrum bulb to induce flowering faster say 12 hours normal light then flip to 2 hours far red there's loads of research out there i read some where in California they don't get 12 hours of darkness so after 12 hours of sun they use far red lights to induce flowering (might have made that up I'm high [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]) or did i [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

i read some where in California they don't get 12 hours of darkness so after 12 hours of sun they use far red lights to induce flowering (might have made that up I'm high [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]) or did i [emoji106]

I think you are sooooo high! :crying:
According to the Sunrise and Sunset Calculator here are the differences between Seattle, WA, northern CA and far south CA. The dates represent when that city goes to less than 12 hours a day to when they go to more than 12 hours a day. As you will see, that entire side of the country has almost 6 months of 12 hours of daylight a day.

• Seattle 9/25- 3/18
  • Crescent city 9/26 - 3/17
  • San Diego 9/27 - 3/16

I think you are sooooo high! :crying:
According to the Sunrise and Sunset Calculator here are the differences between Seattle, WA, northern CA and far south CA. The dates represent when that city goes to less than 12 hours a day to when they go to more than 12 hours a day. As you will see, that entire side of the country has almost 6 months of 12 hours of daylight a day.

• Seattle 9/25- 3/18
  • Crescent city 9/26 - 3/17
  • San Diego 9/27 - 3/16
It had something to do with cannabis not flowering properly because of light bleed i think, read it a while ago and in fairness I'm always stoned will try and find a link it basically means you can flower photoperiods on more than twelve hours light

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Plants look beautys Jay! But we don't accept mold fest this year, tho i have to say mine also not on the bloom way and it's only 1 week left this month, hope the best for us all!:pass:

Whoa that is an absolute beast and shows what can be achieved with proper TLC.

You're south coast aint ya? I'd imagine the nights are longer there bringing bloom sooner, mine deffo aint doing that yet.
Yeah south coast, they are loving the location :) I've got some right beast to keep on top of, becoming much more difficult now, i underestimated the amount of TLC they would need....deffo not a job for 1 person! I'm feeling it now! I've got 8 of these bad boys [emoji23] here's just 4 of my girls :)
f706c9fd230b312522175fb60b104286.jpg
570ccc3d77c0f52fa9864692e056c169.jpg

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/

Last edited:
Yeah south coast, they are loving the location :) I've got some right beast to keep on top of, becoming much more difficult now, i underestimated the amout of TLC they would need....deffo not a job for 1 person! I'm feeling it now! I've got 8 of these bad boys [emoji23] here's just 4 of my girls :)
f706c9fd230b312522175fb60b104286.jpg
570ccc3d77c0f52fa9864692e056c169.jpg

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/

Mine look standard compared those, v impressive for uk dude, think they're the finest I've seen this side of the pond.

Are they all flowering then? Some look in stretch as opposed to full bloom.

I've asked ma to check whether theres any random garden lights, and snuff them out if so. Does anyone know if street lights would prevent bloom? And i mean just that not vlads grow light of choice!

Plants look beautys Jay! But we don't accept mold fest this year, tho i have to say mine also not on the bloom way and it's only 1 week left this month, hope the best for us all!:pass:

Thanks Mon, that damn farmer killing some of your babies, v unlucky. Climate change is real and has had adverse effects!

Small relief if your others are not blooming either as would expect your nights to be shorter. I just want something out of it after all this time.

Back