Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

Mate, that light’s miles away. I doubt any of it’s rays will land on your plant. I’ve read a lot of people pissing their pants about cars driving past and stuff affecting the light schedule.

I grew photoperiods in a tent with a broken zip which was in a bedroom with no curtains in the middle of summer. Light leak city...

No problem at all. I reckon you’ll be fine bud.

Agreed. I opened the tent about a million times at night with my photos and "quite often" forgot to shut it again, with bedroom light on. No issues.

No problem duuude. [emoji16]

We’re not going up the hill til next weekend, it’s been raining here and I’m supposed to be going to an outdoor old skool rave thingy on Sunday (if it’s not pissing down), so I need to save my energy. I’m expecting our plants to double in height over the next month so be warned! [emoji23][emoji33]

Jack and the beanstalk...[emoji1360]

Old skool rave thingy eh? Been to a few of them myself lately. Still loads going on down south coast way.

Brothers from another mother then dude! I would be at the back rushing me tits off watching you shuffling about :crying:

The social side of it was the main pull for me at the time. Well, social side on many many drugs :woohoo1:

Back then I had a skin head with a single dread thing at the back, chemically induced grin, yellow kicker boots and a massive flower painted on me hoodie :crying: :pass:

Hehe! Same as (on the social thang)
883f16f1dd09f48282f3ca2b56203e36.png

I’m the dude on the right at the back, behind the bloke in the bad jeans. [emoji1365]

Hehe! Same as (on the social thang)
883f16f1dd09f48282f3ca2b56203e36.png

I’m the dude on the right at the back, behind the bloke in the bad jeans. [emoji1365]

Man thats awesome. Pretty early by the look of it? Near the start 93 or so? I was probably bloody there mate! The bloke in the REALLY bad jeans looks an awful lot like my mate Davey Cooper!

Such amazingly good times.

Man thats awesome. Pretty early by the look of it? Near the start 93 or so? I was probably bloody there mate! The bloke in the REALLY bad jeans looks an awful lot like my mate Davey Cooper!

Such amazingly good times.

Ermm.. not sure on the year, I think it was probably 95 or 96. It was in a barn at Tea Green, out the back of Luton airport. The farmer went apeshit and tried to flip one of the Exodus trucks over with his big ol’ forklift. Great party tho.. summertime. [emoji41]

I’m still thin you ginger tosser and at least my hair was a reasonable colour. [emoji23][emoji23]
What like my brown hair or my ginger beard (going white) ha ha thin bless ya you ain't been thin in a long time chunk go on do the truffle shuffle and now you have no hair life's a bitch like that [emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji847]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back