Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Ha ha I bet that woke you up [emoji13]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Mate! It was a faint whistle for 2 seconds and then the tiles twitched (followed by ma arsehole) then the full on roar of the fuckers!

I'm on the edge of the London basin , so a bit higher than the city. My neighbour said they banked over the top of our gardens and we're below the cloud!

That's proper low!

Mate! It was a faint whistle for 2 seconds and then the tiles twitched (followed by ma arsehole) then the full on roar of the fuckers!

I'm on the edge of the London basin , so a bit higher than the city. My neighbour said they banked over the top of our gardens and we're below the cloud!

That's proper low!
Ha ha definitely sounds like a touching cloth sort of moment think I would of just followed through [emoji90]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Disclaimer.

No dogs were harmed in the making of this, she had been chewing up the trimmed fan leaves of her own volition. I merely offered her one so I could film her joy of chewing on them. I'm aware dogs don't enjoy thc in the way we do and that they have a toxicity level for it. I'm also aware of the almost non existent levels of thc in fan leaves.

Thought I'd edit this in, just in case anybody thought I was attempting to poison the mutt. Dispite my joking on here , I love the little turd and wouldn't see her come to any harm.

Last edited:
Oh, the red arrows buzz yesterday.

They had just done the buck house thing for liz and we're on their way to do the biggin hill show.

So to fly over my place meant they'd followed the A2 out of London and we're taking the M25 clockwise to biggin hill, coming off at clacket lane services.

So our creme de la creme fly boys navigate with an old A to Z?

Back