Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

So, not getting updates for my own thread now!

Think I'll go through, unwatch, rewatch and see if that sorts it.

For some reason, I get updates everytime somebody starts a mephisto thread.

When you start up Tapatalk go to your watched threads keep your finger on the thread and a sub menu pops up gives you the option to unmute and follow unfollow for some reason everyupdate mine changes to mute thread big bag of wank this Tapatalk [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

When you start up Tapatalk go to your watched threads keep your finger on the thread and a sub menu pops up gives you the option to unmute and follow unfollow for some reason everyupdate mine changes to mute thread big bag of wank this Tapatalk [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa
Ahh. I've also found the site doesn't update me properly. If I check something on tapatalk the updates on the site seem to stop.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Hey Vlad, I used to be Island Grower, the female version? Fellow Brit currently in exile in the Canary Islands.

Ah I see... nice to meet you again then! [emoji1360]

Did you ever speak to Just Dave? He was on here for a while, seems to have vanished again tho.. he lives round your area..

Bloody migrants... going over there... taking their jaaaaabs! [emoji38]

That's what I have to do - unwatch, then rewatch and set the email notifications AGAIN.

Have a look at his dungeon, don't stay too long in case you catch his bad luck.

Will do, mate!

Ahh. I've also found the site doesn't update me properly. If I check something on tapatalk the updates on the site seem to stop.

I'm not using tapatalk or anything like that, I'm on a laptop and it still plays silly buggers!

Ah I see... nice to meet you again then! [emoji1360]

Did you ever speak to Just Dave? He was on here for a while, seems to have vanished again tho.. he lives round your area..

Bloody migrants... going over there... taking their jaaaaabs! [emoji38]

No I didn't speak to him, I don't think. Anyway we're coming back in a few months so there's no job-stealing here :thumbsup:

Back