Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

20170112_174228.jpg

Im on call next week, so this can fuck right off!

Forgot to mention early, as I was shoving the candy cush through the loft, the hatch swang down and twatted the plant.

She was already a bit unsteady on her toes, gonna put the scrog net up to support her.

Forgot to mention early, as I was shoving the candy cush through the loft, the hatch swang down and twatted the plant.

She was already a bit unsteady on her toes, gonna put the scrog net up to support her.
Not having a lot of luck there mate are you? Hope she's ok! Insulation tape should do the trick if you need it...

Not having a lot of luck there mate are you? Hope she's ok! Insulation tape should do the trick if you need it...
Feckin hell dom your not doing good your not alone stood on the tap on my bubble buckets because me being lazy I didn't sand down the drill holes cut through my grommet had to knock up a 20 ltr bucket and swap the big girl over water everywhere [emoji23] oh and then my bright son was rooting under the sink and broke one of the feed pipes to the ro system happy days waiting on the parts to fix it see your not alone [emoji108] [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Nah, it's the roots. There's shit loads in the res, just not much up top holding her steady. She seems OK, no way she'll support herself in flower tho.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Feckin hell dom your not doing good your not alone stood on the tap on my bubble buckets because me being lazy I didn't sand down the drill holes cut through my grommet had to knock up a 20 ltr bucket and swap the big girl over water everywhere [emoji23] oh and then my bright son was rooting under the sink and broke one of the feed pipes to the ro system happy days waiting on the parts to fix it see your not alone [emoji108] [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87]

I toke therfore I am so naaa
Cut through ya grommet?! Bet that made your eyes water.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back