Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

And we're off I've got one of them let's see how she turns out [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

She's a fill in for when the first ultra comes down. She'll only be getting 14 hours.

Any ideas how to get this...
1484071098051-2031490332.jpg

Into one of these..
20170110_175345.jpg

She seems a bit full of hate and hormones as well as puppies. Vicious little bastard!

She's a fill in for when the first ultra comes down. She'll only be getting 14 hours.

Any ideas how to get this...
View attachment 684848

Into one of these..
View attachment 684850

She seems a bit full of hate and hormones as well as puppies. Vicious little bastard!
Gardening gloves and a bit of determination [emoji23] I'm lucky my 2 will eat anything wrapped in ham doesn't even touch the sides now the bullmastiff I had to pin her and force feed her tablets that was fun good luck [emoji106]

She's suspicious of everything at the moment. It's really weird seeing her act maternal tho'. She's started trying to share things, she dropped a pigs ear in my face at 3 am this morning, I was touched! So was she, on the nose, with a flicked index finger.

We got the jollop in her, only another 14 doses, the lad held her, itisher held open he'd chops and I squirmed the stuff in. Itislad got a lovely rear leg clawing to his arm, itisher got nipped, I got a bit spat on (don't think that was the dog).

Itisi
it is isn't it?

It's all going off!

It's like Michael bentines potty time in the loft, prize for anybody who knows what that is without googling it.

Studio_20170110_193616.jpg

That's one of the good guys (1st para), round and charging about on a mission, defo on a thrip hunt!

It's all going off!

It's like Michael bentines potty time in the loft, prize for anybody who knows what that is without googling it.

View attachment 684877

That's one of the good guys (1st para), round and charging about on a mission, defo on a thrip hunt!
Potty time it rings a bell just can't picture it [emoji106] go go good bugs eat till your hearts (do bugs have hearts)content all you can eat at Itisi buffet [emoji108]

It's all going off!

View attachment 684877

Me! Me! I remember it, just about. I can certainly hear his voice in my head!

*Edit: God I didn't realise it started in '73 LOL. And I think I can see another of your bug warriors in that pic, over to the right.

Back