Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Ha, you've both fallen into my trap and exposed you have knowledge I require!

LOL almost right there dude, I have the time to research the knowledge that you require, which is not the same thing. But I agree with @BigSm0 there's probably a recipe that'll make it taste better. Would you like me to go look?

Ha, you've both fallen into my trap and exposed you have knowledge I require!

Pg seems to be the daddy for holding the hash oil. Why doesn't vg? Surely something vegetable based it's better for dissolving something vegetable based? And if most juices are a pg vg blend why did mine first mix stratify?

Also temperatures. When playing with plane juice, I noticed a lower setting gave good flavour but there was a lot of droplets in the vapor, which made me wonder about the actual temp it was vaping at, do I need to decarb anything that's gonna be made into juice?

Man. Joints were so much easier!
There a whole thread on the subject just can't remember were it is fecking stoners [emoji23]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

LOL almost right there dude, I have the time to research the knowledge that you require, which is not the same thing. But I agree with @BigSm0 there's probably a recipe that'll make it taste better. Would you like me to go look?

I'm out of Bho now anyway. Ta for the offer, you really shouldn't feed into my laziness.

In other news.

It seems marihuahua is pregnant with a dinosaur.

IMG-20170109-WA0006~2.jpg

I always thought she was a bit raptor like.

Back