Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Looking good man, hope the predators do their schweet thang! Glad mine's not thrips... How do you get them in a hydro environment?

I got skills! That's how you get em in hydro!

Most likely carried them in from the garden, either when I was setting up the pot or randomly from lazy in the garden before going to the loft.

I reckon they've transferred from plant to plant since summer, part of their life cycle involves the growing media (I think), maybe they struggle to get a foot hold in the clay pebbles. Which is why it's never reached infestation levels. Do you want me to see if the bug guy delivers to the islands?

Right e juice.

So, last year I had a go at making some and using it in a pen, it gave wispy bits of vapor that did sod all and tasted poor.

Since Xmas I've been having another play, upgraded hardware from pen to sub ohm mod.

I used ej mix, which is pg blend.

First batch, 1g of Bho ,2ml of ej and 2ml of a propriety flavored juice. I figured the ej would suspend the Bho and allow it to blend with the juice. I figured wrong. It separated out.

Next I went with 2g Bho and 2ml ej. It mixed perfectly, no separation. Just a bit thick.

It works well in the mod, tastes fecking rank! We hot boxed the car at a restaurant and a non smoking pal said there was the faintest wiff on dope. Next day, went shopping, spent the entire time blasting on the mod and not so much as a side ways glance from anybody.

In short, it works. Absolute stealth.

Just need to work on the taste and somehow smooth it down a tad, gives you that molten lung sensation.

So, I won't be retiring the mighty just yet, but I will be making more for those occasions when a bit of discretion is required. (I know of 2 boozers that allow vaping).

I got skills! That's how you get em in hydro!

Most likely carried them in from the garden, either when I was setting up the pot or randomly from lazy in the garden before going to the loft.

I reckon they've transferred from plant to plant since summer, part of their life cycle involves the growing media (I think), maybe they struggle to get a foot hold in the clay pebbles. Which is why it's never reached infestation levels. Do you want me to see if the bug guy delivers to the islands?

No don't worry, thanks, whitefly I can deal with (used a loupe to identify). But I'm definitely not growing in soil again!

Right e juice.

So, last year I had a go at making some and using it in a pen, it gave wispy bits of vapor that did sod all and tasted poor.

Since Xmas I've been having another play, upgraded hardware from pen to sub ohm mod.

I used ej mix, which is pg blend.

First batch, 1g of Bho ,2ml of ej and 2ml of a propriety flavored juice. I figured the ej would suspend the Bho and allow it to blend with the juice. I figured wrong. It separated out.

Next I went with 2g Bho and 2ml ej. It mixed perfectly, no separation. Just a bit thick.

It works well in the mod, tastes fecking rank! We hot boxed the car at a restaurant and a non smoking pal said there was the faintest wiff on dope. Next day, went shopping, spent the entire time blasting on the mod and not so much as a side ways glance from anybody.

In short, it works. Absolute stealth.

Just need to work on the taste and somehow smooth it down a tad, gives you that molten lung sensation.

So, I won't be retiring the mighty just yet, but I will be making more for those occasions when a bit of discretion is required. (I know of 2 boozers that allow vaping).

Maybe you need a drop or two of vg to ease the taste a little. Trouble is that'll make it thicker, but the more pg there is in it the stronger the throat hit. I'd want smooth and tasty, if it was me. Won't be playing with that sort of thing while we're here though - not enough stuff to process nor equipment to do it.

Correct, vg helps hold the flavors and probably in this case the oil. Vg is what gives the vapor and thins it out. I bet you could find a recipe online which used flavors as well that not only covered up the smell but added a nice taste.

Ha, you've both fallen into my trap and exposed you have knowledge I require!

Pg seems to be the daddy for holding the hash oil. Why doesn't vg? Surely something vegetable based it's better for dissolving something vegetable based? And if most juices are a pg vg blend why did mine first mix stratify?

Also temperatures. When playing with plane juice, I noticed a lower setting gave good flavour but there was a lot of droplets in the vapor, which made me wonder about the actual temp it was vaping at, do I need to decarb anything that's gonna be made into juice?

Man. Joints were so much easier!

Back