Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Sometimes I despair of itisher.

When we started the chop, she and Itispal were in the kitchen preparing tea whilst I was in the loft committing herbicide.
I piled up the branches on the table and picked up the purpliest (new word?) Biggest budded branch, cued up a tune on my tablet and went into the kitchen. I waved the branch at Itispal and said
'what strain?'
'Liberty haze'
'What colour is it?'
'Purple. PURPLE HAZE!!'

Boom! Like a top class wedding dj I drop Jim hendrix. Me and Itispal when jamming around using the bud as a microphone, itisher danced with the fridge (the Samsung, we didn't have an American sportsman round for tiffin).
A bit later, during the trim, itisher proclaims
'Wow,some of this is purple'
'Yeah, that's why we had the Jimmy hendrix moment'
'Jimmy who?'

I kid you Fucking not! She is 45. I play it whenever we had purple weed.
Nah, she was just stoned. She's not THAT young! LOL

But that's one thing I don't get about being with someone 20+ years younger. Sex may even be great, but what about the rest? It's hard enough to find someone your age who gets you...

And I know what I'm talking about, my husband was 8 years younger than me.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Nah, she was just stoned. She's not THAT young! LOL

But that's one thing I don't get about being with someone 20+ years younger. Sex may even be great, but what about the rest? It's hard enough to find someone your age who gets you...

And I know what I'm talking about, my husband was 8 years younger than me.

She's 5 years younger than me. But musically, immature.

nice harvest dude now you just need to get that from an auto [emoji3] oh while I'm here one of the lads is bugging me to get a lemon haze any ideas what seed banks :cheers:
I'm growing a super lemon haze by Canuk...

6ea18ca275c6c4998a04f7622c2b053c.jpg

Back