Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

So yesterday I bumped into one of the supervisors for my firm. He carried out a character assassination on my predecessor.
The punchline of which was ' he shouldn't be allowed to work on gas. he took medication that caused forgetfulness'! As he was saying it I felt my hand go to my jar of weed in my pocket!

So yesterday I bumped into one of the supervisors for my firm. He carried out a character assassination on my predecessor.
The punchline of which was ' he shouldn't be allowed to work on gas. he took medication that caused forgetfulness'! As he was saying it I felt my hand go to my jar of weed in my pocket!
them supervisors are right knobs me not included well I am a knob just not for that reason my boss used to get me a weed before I started growing said I worked better stoned I have to agree
most dozy pot heads I know are that way even if there not stoned just a bit thick :smoking:

them supervisors are right knobs me not included well I am a knob just not for that reason my boss used to get me a weed before I started growing said I worked better stoned I have to agree
most dozy pot heads I know are that way even if there not stoned just a bit thick :smoking:

I find it useful as an aid to lateral thinking when fault finding. I may sometimes forget to reconnect a gas fitting, but I work in commercial buildings and they're insured!:eyebrows:

20160831_192643.jpg

Bend it, just a little bit.
20160831_193602.jpg

IMAG0476.jpg

Wax on the left shatter on the right.

Both from my trim ( bit of toe nail, some nose hair). The difference is the wax is quite waxy and the left nostril it's my I'm Wednesday.

They're both strong as fuck. Well washed itisnephew.

Back