There are two in that pot. If I remember right, they were almost 3 weeks old.

I too (all too often) see 'dud' or stunted plants, even with 2 seeds of same strain planted at same time in the same Air-Pots. Some seeds (and strains) just don't want to grow much. This is a reason why many often plant 2 seeds of each strain, and cull the one that lags behind.

Others more knowledgeable may be able to figure out specific reason(s) for your problem. With no checking or adjustment of pH, I presume most will concentrate on that being a or the problem. Also, you do not mention use of cannabis-specific nutrients. What led you to adopt the [uncited] nutes you are using? What will you feed as nute base and bloom-booster supplements during bloom?

Otherwise, at day 20, I'm already feeding at full strength, so maybe now at day 22 and only ever feeding once at 1/4 strength, the problem could just be starvation.

I'm using generic nutes so far just b/c I had them at home, for my house plants and since npk 6-3-2 is an acceptable value for Veg, I haven't bought cannabis specific ones. During bloom I was planning on using another standard nutrient bottle I have at home npk 2-4-6 and I also have a bit of guanokalong (in powder) that is 1-10-1 as a supplement, will mix arroung 50-75g in one of the feeds after the flowering stretch.

As specific nutrients I've only been using cal-mag.

I'm not feeding a lot since I've read a lot of diff guys saying that autos are slow eaters, and it was best to underfeed and fix it at the first signs of nutrient deficiency that risking nutes burn on the leaves or roots.

I believe that if she was starving for nutes, I would have seen this issue appearing on the leaves

There are two in that pot. If I remember right, they were almost 3 weeks old.

Yeah I noticed they were 2 ladies! I'm finding this pheno issue very interesting (although it's screwing up my brain right now and scaring me a bit for only germinating 1 seed). I would probably try to have 2 plants in the tent with smaller pots for the next run ;)

Curious how they seem so different, growned in the same conditions!

What is scaring me right now is that I see no sign of pre-flower. She already shown sex, but no sign of pistils appearing, no sign of stretching..... And from what I've seen and read, most of the autos will start bloom at around 3-4 weeks old... I guess I'm just gonna need to be patient with her and hope for the best :D

Yeah I noticed they were 2 ladies! I'm finding this pheno issue very interesting (although it's screwing up my brain right now and scaring me a bit for only germinating 1 seed). I would probably try to have 2 plants in the tent with smaller pots for the next run ;)

Curious how they seem so different, growned in the same conditions!

What is scaring me right now is that I see no sign of pre-flower. She already shown sex, but no sign of pistils appearing, no sign of stretching..... And from what I've seen and read, most of the autos will start bloom at around 3-4 weeks old... I guess I'm just gonna need to be patient with her and hope for the best :D
Patience is the best thing to have in your grow room/tent at first, And then you'll start to recognize what causes what, what strains take how long etc etc...
I usually count 40 days before I start looking for signs of preflower, unless the plant is billed as 65 days from seed or something like that.
Give it time. I've had strains go from 64 days to 110 days.

Looks ok to me. Healthy, green & happy.

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So guys, first of all, thanks for all the answers and help!! :D

Quick update from today, day 30, 1 day after the photo from the first post:

Yesterday I watered with 1l (a bit of run out) with 1ml cal-mag and still no nutes. It seems she was thirsty, today I noticed a good growth and she looked much healthier in overal! Still doesn't seem to show nute deficiency yet and still no sign of bloom, just the top of the branches getting a lighter shade of green :)

What's your opinion of her?

Thanks and happy grows :D

Photo from day 30
fotografia.JPG

So guys, first of all, thanks for all the answers and help!! :D

Quick update from today, day 30, 1 day after the photo from the first post:

Yesterday I watered with 1l (a bit of run out) with 1ml cal-mag and still no nutes. It seems she was thirsty, today I noticed a good growth and she looked much healthier in overal! Still doesn't seem to show nute deficiency yet and still no sign of bloom, just the top of the branches getting a lighter shade of green :)

What's your opinion of her?

Thanks and happy grows :D

Photo from day 30
View attachment 988738
Hey bud, I would fill your pot fuller. You will be able to do more lst sooner you have to wait longer for it to grow up.

Back