Photoperiod is moster photos with biotabs possible?

holy shit thats some shoppin list for a pot of soil mate. thats what put me off soil growing at first. everyone using mad lists of things to make their batches up. ive realised now that its easier to do that though than it is to fanny about with nutrients every day of my life. ive got a few weeks to finalise my strategy so it should all work out fine. im aiming for just water the full grow so just feeling about to see what my most viable options are. its just all a bit daunting at first. i honestly feel as confused as i was the first time i looked at my nft system and realised i didnt even know how to germ a seed properly. i learned the rubix cube though so i can learn this : ) thats my basis for most things i give a try lol.

Ha!! Thats exactly what i am talking about!! Horse shit and lime and you guys have seen the results! Organic does not have to be complicated to get results!!

LOL I know :facepalm: My list though isn't complicated, those ingredients are just for feeding the worm bins. My worms eat better than I do. :crying: The list wasn't intended to intimidate you, but to show that soil can be made from EVERYTHING (almost) :)

My recipe probably ends up looking a lot like @912GreenSkell except instead of manure and lime I use EWC (my own "brand" with hand-selected organic inputs: see list.) and epsom salts and kelp and coco.

Honestly though, I will grow no-till for the rest of my life. My favorite thing about no-till is that I will build my soil one time and then I never have to re-pot again. EVER. Every two-three months when harvest comes around and you have to dump your soil and roots somewhere or throw it in the apartment trashcan down the block... fuck that noise. Never again with no-till. I just throw some amendments on top and cut some of the clover, and then replant into it. But it's also a process, and every so often I like to let the soil rest.

But getting back to the initial point, something K.I.S.S. just add water.

2.5 gallons peat or coco
2.5 gallons Manure or EWC
2.5 gallons perlite or pumice or calcined diatomaceous earth
1 cup dolomite lime
1 cup kelp
1.5 cup dry organic fert like 3-4-6
4 cups rock dust

There's a beginner monster. By the way when you mix this you have to let it sit for 3-4 weeks to let the soil cook. Otherwise the heat created by the chemical reactions happening within the soil can burn your plants. I have however successfully planted into hot soil with Vanilla Kush from Barney's Farm and Blue Dream from Humboldt Seed Organization, but that's not a recommendation to attempt it.

Anyway, a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. The organic soil journey is a rewarding one and I wish you all the best on it. Tag me if you want my opinion any further. Peace~~

LOL I know :facepalm: My list though isn't complicated, those ingredients are just for feeding the worm bins. My worms eat better than I do. :crying: The list wasn't intended to intimidate you, but to show that soil can be made from EVERYTHING (almost) :)

My recipe probably ends up looking a lot like @912GreenSkell except instead of manure and lime I use EWC (my own "brand" with hand-selected organic inputs: see list.) and epsom salts and kelp and coco.

Honestly though, I will grow no-till for the rest of my life. My favorite thing about no-till is that I will build my soil one time and then I never have to re-pot again. EVER. Every two-three months when harvest comes around and you have to dump your soil and roots somewhere or throw it in the apartment trashcan down the block... fuck that noise. Never again with no-till. I just throw some amendments on top and cut some of the clover, and then replant into it. But it's also a process, and every so often I like to let the soil rest.

But getting back to the initial point, something K.I.S.S. just add water.

2.5 gallons peat or coco
2.5 gallons Manure or EWC
2.5 gallons perlite or pumice or calcined diatomaceous earth
1 cup dolomite lime
1 cup kelp
1.5 cup dry organic fert like 3-4-6
4 cups rock dust

There's a beginner monster. By the way when you mix this you have to let it sit for 3-4 weeks to let the soil cook. Otherwise the heat created by the chemical reactions happening within the soil can burn your plants. I have however successfully planted into hot soil with Vanilla Kush from Barney's Farm and Blue Dream from Humboldt Seed Organization, but that's not a recommendation to attempt it.

Anyway, a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. The organic soil journey is a rewarding one and I wish you all the best on it. Tag me if you want my opinion any further. Peace~~

I have never taken any of the soil out of the full sun garden(or added any medium)...over a decade rocking the same spot...add lime shit, and watch em grow. Of course theres a few tricks to make em even better though!!

Back