Live Stoners intro to AN from uk

@trailanimal @Maria Sanchez @StickMan thanks for the welcome

posted there and not got a reply

If you postred in LSC chances are it went by to quickly and no one noticed. LSC moves very quickly. I think we surpassed 100 pages on 420!

At any rate Hey and Welcome, glad you found us.
Peace and happy growing.

im good thanks
If you postred in LSC chances are it went by to quickly and no one noticed. LSC moves very quickly. I think we surpassed 100 pages on 420!

At any rate Hey and Welcome, glad you found us.
Peace and happy growing.
i posted it as a thread not in the thread
i got the answer i needed in the end
thanks for the welcome @wwwillie

@Starbreaker im good thanks how are you only come on ere last few days to check grows im watching
so not really been hangin around.

waiting on all the stuff being delivered then its time to get cracking shouldnt be too long now:biggrin:

@Starbreaker im good thanks how are you only come on ere last few days to check grows im watching
so not really been hangin around.

waiting on all the stuff being delivered then its time to get cracking shouldnt be too long now:biggrin:
Awesome! Make sure you tag me so I can follow along!

Awesome! Make sure you tag me so I can follow along!
will do definitely

only gonna do 1 plant first time round wanna it to be as good as can be,whats infos expected from a journal?and how often should i post ?

@912GreenSkell I remember you sayin you would help me out when the time comes

@Maria Sanchez included lat/rainfall/sunshine hours/daylight hours in this
http://www.autoflower.org/threads/m...reen-crack-g14-c-4-dp-automazar.58843/page-24

im gonna include this info with the rainfall and sunshine average from seed to harvest

will do definitely

only gonna do 1 plant first time round wanna it to be as good as can be,whats infos expected from a journal?and how often should i post ?

@912GreenSkell I remember you sayin you would help me out when the time comes

@Maria Sanchez included lat/rainfall/sunshine hours/daylight hours in this
http://www.autoflower.org/threads/m...reen-crack-g14-c-4-dp-automazar.58843/page-24

im gonna include this info with the rainfall and sunshine average from seed to harvest

No problem at all bud. Include...germination details, medium, starting lights, maximum hours of sunlight, ferrtilizer schedule/plans, latitude. Posting every week or two tops will hopefully keep folks interested, though journals can be a bit slow while the plants are in veg. Be sure to tag guys(guy that post on your intro or guys you enjoy chatting with) into your journal once you post it.

Try to lead a detailed journal...when you feed record how much...not only will those detasils give others something to converse about, but they will also be great reference for you next season to avoid pitfalls.

Dont feel bad if your journal gets slow...it happens to all of us at points in time!! Ive gone 5 updates before without a comment. Get out there and comment on others journals, and guys will in turn comment on yours.

Dont feel bad if your journal gets slow...it happens to all of us at points in time!! Ive gone 5 updates before without a comment. Get out there and comment on others journals, and guys will in turn comment on yours.

cheers man got it cant wait

this is post 50 only gotta wait till the 15th then i can enter the grow battle

can i start my entries this week and then post when im allowed to enter or do i have to wait?

and how do you win it.i know we vote but what do vote on?

Back