Live Stoners intro to AN from uk

you ask for them as you earn them. once completed a grow, for being new, etc...

its not so much a problem
its how much of my own mix should i use when planting in the ground ?
gonna be using @TaNg s easy auto feeding schedule so plagron light and advanced nutes
not sure if its worth adding horse manure aswell
so just put this question in live stoners chat?

I rock horse manure and Advanced nutrient or Green Planet flower nutrients...dont underestimate the power of well rotted horse manure! Ive grown several dozen photoperiod plants 1kg or higher using just horse manure and lime.

Green Planet + Horse manure DP autoultimate
IMG_4054.JPG

IMG_4059.JPG

I rock horse manure and Advanced nutrient or Green Planet flower nutrients...dont underestimate the power of well rotted horse manure! Ive grown several dozen photoperiod plants 1kg or higher using just horse manure and lime.

Green Planet + Horse manure DP autoultimate
View attachment 756987

View attachment 756988
just horse manure or just part of your own mix
gonna experiment with different things this year
first year outdoor,gonna keep costs lo,so i dont have much to use

did you do a journal on that ultimate auto

Tag rebel once you meet requirements for badges...or any staff will get the attention of rebel.

just horse manure or just part of your own mix
gonna experiment with different things this year
first year outdoor,gonna keep costs lo,so i dont have much to use

did you do a journal on that ultimate auto

Because i also use AN or GP nutes for flower, i put a shovel full of horse manure and a 1/2 cup of lime per plant(auto). Full details in the maximizing autos outdoors thread. If you are looking to minimize nutrient usage i would go with 2 shovel fulls of manure, just leave a buffer zone(covered in the guide)

I would still use flower enhancers though..horse manure is exceptional at vegging and lots of micronutrients, but lacks a little in raw PK, so using some Sensibloom and some big bud is a solid plan. Yes i did run a journal on the AU http://www.autoflower.org/threads/o...rooklyn-ultimate-colorado-and-daiquiri.52205/

haha making it complicated you mean like going from pots in yard to in the middle of the woods.
im expecting problems first time guerilla style, hoping for the best
for guerilla comradery check out @Maria Sanchez, and as you've already found out @912GreenSkell grow knowledge is encyclopedic!
so, stop by live stoner chat, lurk if you like, check the vibe, and ask what you like
cheers grobro!

Welcome my W. European friend. So glad you found us here, and it is so great to have another outdoor grower with us.

You will do great growing Cannabis Outdoors,seeing how you have been gardening veggies for years. It was the same with me.

I look forward to following along with your grows.

Enjoy our family here.

Peace

Back