Inline fan & carbon filter

yes I did, even had some branches tied to the poles and the other pots to spread it for more light penetration.

how often are you running the fan? Is the fan/filter working same as it would if it were inside ?

how often are you running the fan? Is the fan/filter working same as it would if it were inside ?
I don't run it throughout the grow.
I grow in a storage room,so my environment changes every day for both temp and humidity.
When it was cold during veg,I never ran it.Sucked out warm air and humidity.
Also,I didn't use the filter until it started to stink up.
Flower was a different story,not only did help for smell,but helped reduce humidity.
Now I am dealing with high temps and high humidity,so the fan is on non stop.
Next week temps are coming down,so I will make adjustments on both fan speed and what i want to control.
After a few days or weeks you will know what your environment wants.
Setting up your fan and filter outside tent with duct going into tent works the same as everything in tent.
Just make sure your fan is pointed to suck out and not blow in.
I run the oscillating fan as soon as it sprouted to help strengthen the stem.
Small fan on ground I don't use until things get bushy in there.

And wifi temp and humidity controllers are awesome.
Changing the environment while on vacation is a big help.
I bought it so I wouldn't have to keep going to the storage room every 4 mins to check on them. :rolleyes1:

Any advice on when/how to LST for best results ?
I started training after 3rd or 4th branch appeared. Just abit of bending down every day so they stayed parrelel to the soil . It's really up to you.

What kind of light schedule were you guys working to? Heard loads of conflicting ideas, some say 24/7 some saying 18/6 some 20/4

Mine ran under 24\7

Awg52 if you up early and just lurking/broesing. A few of us chat back and forth in the live stoner chat in the mornings while having our coffee and tea. Drop on by.

What kind of light schedule were you guys working to? Heard loads of conflicting ideas, some say 24/7 some saying 18/6 some 20/4

i did 18/6
next time in the cold i'm going to run 24/0 so i can keep the heat up.
might even try a 22/2
would rather run a 150w light instead of a 1500w heater.

every growers environment is different,
i'm currently running a photo to take advantage of 12 hours dark while it is too hot to run a light during day.
doing that through winter would chew up way too much electricity for heating.

Back