20180215_232257.jpg
20180215_232237.jpg
20180215_232119.jpg
20180215_232059.jpg
20180215_232046.jpg
20180215_231952.jpg
20180215_231924.jpg
20180215_231909.jpg

Well, we can all agree that buds always look bigger on photos! ;)

Mother & daughters! #northernlights#
The plan is once tent become available, to fill it up with nine clones, vege them for max 2 weeks and bloom them. It will also be boosted with CO2 boost kit but as soon as temp rise with a spring it will be no more sealed system. If I am lucky enough and Telos 0006 become available on the time, it will replace HS1 at some point [HASHTAG]#grownorthern[/HASHTAG] to give extra boost.
From my understanding, having very stong penetration from Telos line in mind, and some issues growers face because of it, like Call&Mag issues and need to keep lights far from the plants, adding CO2 makes a lot of sense. With CO2 Boost Kit, CO2 can be distributed straight to the plants via fan blowing straight to the plants and tube placed behind the fan, without need to seal the grow space. I think it may solve Mag deficiency and allow you to keep Telos closer to the plants while boosting plants grow as well. More on CO2 in coming post..
What to do with mother plant? I guess I will use one clone (10th one) to have new mother plant and existing one will give as a present to a friend!

20180215_231710.jpg

Ok, so I just added second CO2 Boost Kit as I am wandering if the first one is finnished and deficiency issue one plant is facing (have posted photo of it in previous page and you can see it in new photos as well, on the biggest cola) is due the lack of CO2 as I have sealed system. From some reason, odor of second kit is way stronger than when I added first kit. It is heavy I would say toxic smell which owerpower the smell of plants itself. Last night I spend some time with plants and I got a bit irritated throath, beside dealing with unpleasent smell. As CO2 in even bigger concetration is still almost odorless and as with first kit I could smell it only if I place tube direct to my nose, only conclusion is that this odor is side product of fermetation in CO2 Boost basket. But can it be harmful to my plants? I emailed company behind this product, waiting for reply.

20180215_231856.jpg

Looking good bro. From the look of it They still have some time to fatten. When you get your Telos. I would veg with HS1 and flower with both HS1 and Telos together! Use the HS1's angled at the plants for best penetration. Laters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to ask why don’t u use a bottle do u have ppm meter for the co2,love the look mad scientist lovin ur style bro
Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CO2 Boost Kit is easy and uncomplucated organic way to feed plants with extra CO2.
Unfortunately I don't have CO2 meter, would be interesting to know ppm-s
All in all, it is small garden solution, bottle should be for more serious project. And in my curent case I am using it mainly to prevent CO2 deficience as it is sealed system with purpose to control odor as well. Also, temps are too hot because of dehudifuer in sealed tent. Only missing element is Telos, light way more powerful than HS1 for optimizing CO2 effectivness.

Hey Dude The grow seems to be going well with A Telos and more stable soil mix you will do very well.

I have been meaning to ask you about the Political climate concerning Canna in Greece? As you are our resident expert on AFN. Any legal commercial grows? And does medical mean everyone can be more open with growing and consumption after all it's all medicine in my view. I can imagine chilling on a Greek island could be fun with my Vape or dab pen in hand! Laters for now.

Hey Dude The grow seems to be going well with A Telos and more stable soil mix you will do very well.

I have been meaning to ask you about the Political climate concerning Canna in Greece? As you are our resident expert on AFN. Any legal commercial grows? And does medical mean everyone can be more open with growing and consumption after all it's all medicine in my view. I can imagine chilling on a Greek island could be fun with my Vape or dab pen in hand! Laters for now.

Thanks Bunny, leggal situation in Greece makes me a bit stressed right now. As I have to move from this appartment to another one at the end of the month so I have to found the way how to move the plants and even worst, I may be forced to first move plants to third temporaly location while I am moving other regular stuff. I kind of sorrted all it out just I may be in situation that landowner want to suddenly visit me before I move. Chalenging, right? But I was ready for that option when I started grow as I knew I can stay here till March only. I said, ok thats chalenging, lets do it! But now, it is coming! :)
They supposed till end of this month to allow medical cannabis to be produced in Greece to boost economy but I think what they say is only commercial grows will be allowed and is all cannabis medical to them? I would be surprised to learn anything like in Colorado or even Netherland, Spain.
Yea, it is for sure a lot of fun to live on island and ONCE information wins and corrupt gowernment of Greece, just like anywhere else, step back, it would be just to great! Here all are stoners but it is tabboo and laws are harsh. But once things change you should all pack your bags and come in visit :)
Fuck the politicians!

Small update,
The plan was to move plants on night 28-1 but today I was informed that I have to move to another apartmant right away (houses provide by work place).
Luckily I managed to move fast things out on temporaly location till in few day I properly move to my own new place. But the most ready plant, the shortest one with biggest buds got killed as I putted box with plant inside upside down. Sp plant crashed. I think it had some two weeks more to finnish. Maybe more. Here are few shots of killed plant, wondering what do you think, how much early it got down and if smoke still could be ok? I tried my best to take clear photos but my phone camera is bad
20180226_154354.jpg
20180226_154330.jpg
20180226_154245.jpg

Back