Lighting Inese`s Grow

Forgot, two days ago checked trichomes on one small bud which looked the most ready as the most pistils turned brown. For sure more cloudy than clear trichomes, I would say mainly cloudy with almost not at all dark ones. But it bud looked more ready then others. Is it possible to check trichomes one two days after harvest as well? Planing tomorrow to inspect trichomes of main cola

Forgot, two days ago checked trichomes on one small bud which looked the most ready as the most pistils turned brown. For sure more cloudy than clear trichomes, I would say mainly cloudy with almost not at all dark ones. But it bud looked more ready then others. Is it possible to check trichomes one two days after harvest as well? Planing tomorrow to inspect trichomes of main cola
If it burns smoke it lol. It's early so will be a racey high. Good for moving and cleaning house though. I find the paranoia can be a bit worse though. [emoji850]

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"

Hi everybody!
So, here is the thing,
As I was in process of moving to another place, but sudenly and earlier than planed, first I moved plants to one temporaly location, where plants stayed for one day in dark and cold. One plant got killed so it went for drying staight away. Day after, another two plants were moved to another one temporaly location, with full setup, here are the photos
20180303_010813.jpg
20180303_010645.jpg
20180303_010622.jpg

Attachments

• 20180303_010622.jpg
    20180303_010622.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 112
In mainwhile, unexpected thing happen and I found myself without new house with all my things, like furniture, outside on the street. Life is bitch sometimes but we have to move on. Finnaly after all those years I decide to not be enslaved by things so all my furniture are given as present.
As I am still working and have shared accommodation provided by job, this is where I am staying right now, till May, when I will make another move, this time very big one and permanently leave the island and move to Pelepponesos, Kalamata, area famous for wonderful clime, where the best olives grow in the whole Greece. As well, the best weed, area famous for its indigineous landrace Kalamata Red, one of the 7 most rare landraces in the world. Just google this powerful trippy sativa, you will be amazed. Who knows, maybe I could put my hands on one of those of the premium quality and do something about it, maybe I could turn it in an auto or provide Kalamata Red seeds to Dutch Passon so they can make it awailable to the world, maybe even in an auto version. And also to CBD Crew, to enrich it with CBD. The problem is that this is very rear strain which may be difficult to found even in Kalamata in its origin form.
The place I am moving is in hills, in nature, and this is where Inese's grow project will grow by leaps and bounds. Much sooner that planed. As Greece is expected very soon to approve cultivation of medical cannabis (4000m2 of field is minimum by upcoming law) it may happen that I will enter legal busines in medical cannabis cultivaton. If law don't get to much corrupt and permit only those in bussines with government like special interest. Anyway, till than, some very high quality 1:1 (cbd:thc) oils will reach those in need.
Back to current grow, yesterday all leavs from two remained CBD auto WW were removed, leaving plants with only sugar leavs. Harvest in some five days from now

20180304_150911.jpg
20180304_150453.jpg

Last edited:
Plants look buddy from 75w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I think the same. I guess it is mainly thanks to CO2 boost kit. As it was hard to put 3 plants under one HS1 lamp, the tallest one and last one to start to flower was the whole grow a bit on the side, not receiving the same amount of light as other two plants. Otherwise, I think that plant will be winner in bud's production.

Preliminary smoke report!
Two of three plants were tested while wothout any proper drying or cure. They were tested by fast drying fresh samples on hot ceramic plate.
What to say, previously I was growing cbd rich plants and even with proper drying and curing it could not much with CBD auto WW. High of both plants amazing, one being totaly relaxed, bright and feel exrtemly good high. Another being more potent so you can found yourself a bit lost and want to avoid dealing with bureaucratic things like bank, post office and things like that. But also very relaxed feel good high. And it is without proper drying not to speak curing process. I am blown out. I expect even NL I grow before will not mutch with CBD auto White Widow in beauty of high and potency. Ah yes, very long lasting high of more potent one, can't say nothing yet for another as I smoke it some time before bed. Having in mind those are CBD rich seeds from which you don't expect potent high I am extremly pleased. Proper smoke report jet to come!

Small update,
all went well, seems like all 3 plants are harvested right at time and I got some nice medicine from it. Total harvest gave me around 85grams of dry bud and 75grams were turned into oil. Very nice high from smoke, too good for cbd rich strain. Oil is deluted in olive oil in proportion 1:15 and 3 drops is all I need to chill out in evening. Day time dose, as I want to avoid high because I am working, is for now reduced to 1 drop.
Unfortunately, I found it too risky to mail it to lovely old lady who I intented to help but lives in another country. Fortunately for me, I will have some very nice medicine to enjoy in coming months, I will not exced 10 drops in total per day, may even go with one -two drops twice per day and 3 in evening. In this way it may last the whole summer and I wander what it will do to me. For me, cannabis is miracle medicine and diet, especialy cbd rich one, and if consumed in right way and in microdoses only, it can be poverful aid to your health.
I will be off for while, wish you all good times with your wonderful grows. Stay safe, high and healthy!

20180329_134553.jpg
20180329_135032.jpg

Back