Help me pick my AutoSeeds Girls!

Which girls would you like to see grown?

• Total voters
@Lil Dab had a low odor lady also…..

This is her rosin…. It’s flavorless, but gets you wicked high for a fairly short amount of time… like distillate View attachment 1705043

I’m not saying it’s bad, but it only gets me high…. No pain relief, etc. like distillate lol

Yeah my moonrocks don’t have much smell either but it looks really good I do smell some florally dryer sheets but it’s really faint. I was checking my godfather after you mentioned how hard her buds were and mine are getting pretty solid too. She has a funky citrus smell that’s fairly strong to her both girls will be getting chopped next week :headbang:

I added Blue Dream because of @5 Star Trich absolutely beautiful example!
I had some pretty Good blue dream a few years ago, actually once I think about it, it's quite a few years ago.
Thanks WildBill. The Blue Dream is a dream to grow. She required twice as much water as the Godfather OG did. Didn't start feeding her till day 40. She stretched more than any auto I've grown. She outgrew my 5' tent on day 46, when I super cropped. Strong and healthy the whole grow. Still a week or so till harvest but she smells skunky sweet. Pretty similar to the Blue Dream photos I grew 10 years ago. Nice big fat buds!
:pass:

Mine are in coco :shrug:
I thought you used synthetic nutrients?

I think that kind of settles what I'm going to do with that strain.

I wanna grow one with Mega Crop and then the other one organically. We'll see which one has the best terps!

I'm gonna get two 7 or 10 gallon pots the same make. I'd like for them to be both Grassroots Living Earth Grassroots pots, but they don't make them with handles. I like using memory weight to know how much water is in the pot and when it needs to be watered.

I don't know Coco any at all, so that out! While it won't be a pure synthetic grow, It'll be much like my very first one with Roots Organic Original as my media. I'll just add BAS Volcanic pumice to it. I'll use the same @pop22 method of 550ppm of Mega Crop every watering.

I was gonna use BAS 3.0, but I think It would be a bit more even if I went ahead and used the same Roots Organic Original with BAS Volcanic pumice. And then just use my regular organic methods.

I think that will be a interesting little experiment!

Thanks WildBill. The Blue Dream is a dream to grow. She required twice as much water as the Godfather OG did. Didn't start feeding her till day 40. She stretched more than any auto I've grown. She outgrew my 5' tent on day 46, when I super cropped. Strong and healthy the whole grow. Still a week or so till harvest but she smells skunky sweet. Pretty similar to the Blue Dream photos I grew 10 years ago. Nice big fat buds!
:pass:

Well, if she is not one of the chosen, The way your girl looks, I think I'm going to have to just purchase that one!:eyebrows::pass:

Definitely post up a smoke report on it when she gets dry!!!

I thought you used synthetic nutrients?

I don’t like to call them “synthetic” there salt based nutrients. I use Megacrop 1 part or 2 part these ones are getting two part. I have grown organically before just not these particular girls so I wanted to specify

I don’t like to call them “synthetic” there salt based nutrients. I use Megacrop 1 part or 2 part these ones are getting two part. I have grown organically before just not these particular girls so I wanted to specify
Alright, got ya!:thumbsup::pass:

Back