Help me pick my AutoSeeds Girls!

Which girls would you like to see grown?

• Total voters
Well, I think I've had sufficient time to let things run and you guys have picked picked the two girls I will run!

It looks like it is Godfather OG and Mango Cookies.

I had pretty much settled on how I will grow these girls.
For this grow, I will be buying new:
All will be in 10 gallon Grassroots Living Earth bags with 20 inch saucers.
Build a Soil 3.0 Media
And maybe some earthworm castings from BAS, the company that is local to them.
I'm just not going to do the chemical versus organic thing, but I am going to do a test.
It may not be for all the girls but it will be in the 4x4 tent. I think by then I will have enough of my earthworm castings to do a side by side test of mine versus what I get from BAS.
I know it won't be an exact science with clones, but we can more than likely draw A logical conclusion from the results.
I'm still gonna run the top dressings the way I have been and I will definitely be utilizing my ferments To their fullest

I may be running Ecowitt Sensors with the deep and the shallow. I will probably just running one plant. This is mainly getting used to running this and seeing the results. It's going to be useful information and future grows. Currently I have no plans for watering automation. That will probably change once I get my grow room built out in the shop.

Still gonna be running elevated levels of CO2. Really I think it's more important in autos than it is in photos, autos limited lifespan.

Definitely looking forward to this run!

While I'm pretty sure that the 10 gallon bags will be great for these AUTO girls and should provide for a relatively easy run, I really want to run 15 gallons. I can easily make 15 gallons work quite well on anything that I would grow indoors. Finding the proper sized saucers to fit 4 in a 4x4 tent is the problem. Part of the problem is that saucer manufacturers don't measure them the same! Some measure them by the top and some measure them by the bottom! :face: That discrepancy bit me in the butt When ordering the saucers for my 20 gallon Grassroots Living earth pots.

Grassroots Living earth pots 15gal : 18" Diameter x 14" Tall
The 20 inch saucer that BAS offers is measured from the top.:face:For my purposes it would have been fine if it was measured from the bottom. Well, the next size up is a 25 inch!:face:Those won't fit in a 4x4 tent! At least I don't think they will! I don't think these are very flexible. If I can find one that measures 23 or 24 inches at the top I think it will suffice! I just need the room so I can bottom water easily. That's how I finish off my watering regime.

I think the bigger pots being a little bit taller, it will give me better information on the moisture meters also. I'll have some data that I can use if I decide to go ahead and either get the Tray2Grow Bed system or a regular 3x3 or 4X4 bed. But that will be when the grow room gets built in the shop.

I'm looking around on Amazon currently. It seems that a lot of the companies with trays have started including the base size also! Seems I wasn't the only one finding a problem with the saucers.

I think I might have found them!
Amazon product

Well it looks like Sustainable village doesn't offer their bags in the 15 gallon size on Amazon.:face::haha:

I still have stuff to order on BAS, so no big deal I guess. At least I found what I need, I think.

@WildBill - Have you tried home depot or lowes for hot water heater pans?

24" for $12

There are a few different sizes available in plastic and aluminum.

here is an undrilled version 24" ID and 25" OD

I found some on Amazon that should work quite nicely.
Yeah, Lowe's and Home Depot want arm and leg for saucers!

Back