Live Stoners indoor photoperiod grow battle 2018

hopefully wont come to that should have another tent all set up in another week or two if all goes to plan then its time for some seed stockers golden lemon haze and maple sherbert x pre89 skunk :passit:

please tel me you went with the Maple... mine are stacking like I've never seen, think its going to be some of the biggest cola's in my garden to date... now I've said that they are gonna jinx me and not perform.

Am I too late to join in please... this is the first battle that has timed its self right with one of my tents and I'm dropping some beans this week... thinking of doing Dank Sherbert by Dank Genetics from there latest drop... or I could go gangsta on your ass with some true London gangsta genetics by lady sativa. Super orange glue, ultra glue, orange diesel v3 and knightsbridge OG, man I think thats most of there menu.

Am I too late to join in please... this is the first battle that has timed its self right with one of my tents and I'm dropping some beans this week... thinking of doing Dank Sherbert by Dank Genetics from there latest drop... or I could go gangsta on your ass with some true London gangsta genetics by lady sativa. Super orange glue, ultra glue, orange diesel v3 and knightsbridge OG, man I think thats most of there menu.
iv got one maple going :pass:

i think you have till the 15th

20180306_191428.jpg
So far 3 of the four Tennessee Kush, are sprouted and and above soil.
All four have sprouted as of today!

Last edited:
lets call this week 1 for these girls @sniper do we need to tag you in all our update

dutch passion girls doing a bit better than the seed stockers girls right now the golden lemon haze looks a bit funny im sure it will be fine
IMG_20180307_214504.jpg

seed stockers
IMG_20180307_214517.jpg

Back