Live Stoners indoor photoperiod grow battle 2018

sniper

scope'n the dope
Reaction score
if you are Interested in competing..let me know...

Rules
1 Entry plant must be started by March 15 2018 ends july 21 2018
2 Entry plant have a maximum of 8 weeks of vegetative growth, before they must be flipped into flower(can flip with less veg time if needed).
3 Pics of entry plants must be posted at least once every 14 days. On the 15th day with no pics supplied entry will be eliminated. No warnings will be issued.
4 Multiple entry plants may be grown, with a single plant chosen as your final entry.
5 Voting polls will be opened after the last entry is completed
6 Voting polls wil be a double voting system with voters being able to vote for their 2 favorite pics.
7 Voting polls will be split into 3 threads, one for live bud, one for dry bud, and one for overall plant.

Last edited:
if you are Interested in competing..let me know...

Rules
1 Entry plant must be started by March 15 2018
2 Entry plant have a maximum of 8 weeks of vegetative growth, before they must be flipped into flower(can flip with less veg time if needed).
3 Pics of entry plants must be posted at least once every 14 days. On the 15th day with no pics supplied entry will be eliminated. No warnings will be issued.
4 Multiple entry plants may be grown, with a single plant chosen as your final entry.
5 Voting polls will be opened after the last entry is completed
6 Voting polls wil be a double voting system with voters being able to vote for their 2 favorite pics.
7 Voting polls will be split into 3 threads, one for live bud, one for dry bud, and one for overall plant.
this sparks my interest was thinking of doing a small sneaky photo grow will be tight to get going for march 15th so fingers crossed i can join in
:d5: :pass: :thumbsup:

this sparks my interest was thinking of doing a small sneaky photo grow will be tight to get going for march 15th so fingers crossed i can join in
:d5: :pass: :thumbsup:

Well if we get at least 10 people and all can agree on a date I can change it but at the least I'd like to get it going by April 1st at the latest :pass:

Well if we get at least 10 people and all can agree on a date I can change it but at the least I'd like to get it going by April 1st at the latest :pass:
hopefully wont come to that should have another tent all set up in another week or two if all goes to plan then its time for some seed stockers golden lemon haze and maple sherbert x pre89 skunk :passit:

:yeahthat: I never grew me a photo and was planning on running 1 if some test seeds come available what am I saying I have some fem beans so let me think :wall: . How I can pull it off may see if mama wants to help :LOLStoned:

Ill be in on this one... I think were all waiting on my plants to finish to wrap up the current indoor photo battle :shrug::frowny:

Clone allowable or seed start only? I will be germing seeds but I'm sure the question will pop up soon enough lol

Back