Live Stoners I'm back.

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
Hay gang sorry I've not been blogging under this name for a while I had a pretty serious incident about 6 months ago so had to put TaNg to bed....basically I had my door kicked off by a couple of thugs,got held at knife point and had all my weed and money robbed. Thankfully me and my dogs didn't get hurt but I wouldn't want to go through it again.

I've just moved to a new location so I can start blogging as TaNg again. I have been present on AFN in the SeedStockers section growing under the name i_gro420 and although I told a few porky pies to put people off the scent a few figured out it was me lol. I'm going to finish the current i_gro threads under this name if you want to pop over and say hello.

Here's my new set up for those interested....it's a 1mx1m BudBox tent with light from a GN Telos.

I'm glad to be back as TaNg and have some catching up to do.

IMG_9951.PNG
IMG_9952.PNG
IMG_9954.PNG

Hey!! :D

Great to see you back & rocking it TaNg!!

(.... Ugh ... there's some horrible people around right!?!)
Ooooh - check you out .... and that fancy fancy light!! :rofl: :cheers: ... me and you TaNg.... we're like Light Twins now...again!!!
TwinsGb130712.jpg

Welcome back buddy! Looking forward to the shows!!

:welcome: :welcome:

:frog:

Hey brother glad you and the pups are alright. Had a similar incident like that in 2006 in cali not fun man.

Glad to see Ya back. I just recently started coming around my self

Holy smokes @TaNg that sounds serious! I am glad you didn't get hurt since I've heard home invasion have turned out usually the most ugly way. Consider yourself really lucky.

To be honest, after a while following your grows as igro420 I started to get this feeling that "is this really TaNg?" Since it really seemed to have your style in it.. couldnt really put my finger on it... and man my intuition was right! Glad to have you around bro. Stay safe and seriously pay special attention to your security! That really was crazy scary!

Hay gang sorry I've not been blogging under this name for a while I had a pretty serious incident about 6 months ago so had to put TaNg to bed....basically I had my door kicked off by a couple of thugs,got held at knife point and had all my weed and money robbed. Thankfully me and my dogs didn't get hurt but I wouldn't want to go through it again.

I've just moved to a new location so I can start blogging as TaNg again. I have been present on AFN in the SeedStockers section growing under the name i_gro420 and although I told a few porky pies to put people off the scent a few figured out it was me lol. I'm going to finish the current i_gro threads under this name if you want to pop over and say hello.

Here's my new set up for those interested....it's a 1mx1m BudBox tent with light from a GN Telos.

I'm glad to be back as TaNg and have some catching up to do.

View attachment 804400 View attachment 804401 View attachment 804402

Glad you're alright man. Welcome back to the site and may the waters stay calm in your life brother!

Back