Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

i got my order today and also got AvT special ... i loved the normal AvT .. what makes this special ?

When we did our recent avt run, of 50 plants we found a really kushy specimen, earthy funky tones similar to skywalker, so these freebie seeds are taken from that girl

Chrrrs Mitch

c7bbaedfde8ad83f03db3e997f2405d9.jpg
thank you very much @mephisto got my white crack and a awesome t I'll be sporting for the day you guys rock
SWEEEEEEET, Got a Meph shirt comin with my drop too!

Hope I get a taste of that avt in my drop. Can anyone give a brief descript. of her? size, effect?

this is from mephisto site :

"" Originally only produced as an F1 limited edition hybrid between our original strains Ripley's OG and Triangle Kush, this variety was so well recieved by customers we had no choice but to reproduce her as an F2 and add to our main catalogue items. Seasoned growers of both auto's and photoperiods have made statements like 'the strongest weed I've ever grown' - Alien Vs. Triangle was has also repeatedly tested over 20% thc, with one sample tested at over 25%. This automatic variety is no joke! It was also part of a comparison grow across several forums and social media platforms, so it's also one of the most widely tested and publicised varieties. She yields very well, can grow to over 1.2 meters tall, but also can complete the full automatic cycle within 75 days. Any auto-skeptics should give this lady a whirl ""

like description says ... just search for AvT here on AFN ... many many grows ... AvT is a true autoflower marvel ... the smoke is hard hitting while remaining social ...

and the special hint of a more indica leaning AvT ... just WOW ... i might be more excited about freebies than actual Illu beans :nono:

New Englander here. Received my package today. Super stoked to pop some of these in the ground. Just not sure which ones yet!! freebies were avt special and auto blues purp pheno. Thank you so much Mephisto!!!

Attachments

• received_10158987215995123.jpeg
    received_10158987215995123.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 97
  • received_10158987218105123.jpeg
    received_10158987218105123.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 93
Damn Fairy site lied to me! According to the site the goods should have been delivered today but the Fairyman has been & gone without dropoff. I checked the site again & it hasn't been scanned since drop off by Jez so still stuck near dispensing area, Le sad & Le suck, but still says it'll magically appear today...LIES!

Back