1 growcraft x6 600 watt Led
2 Mars hydro ts 10000
450 cfm intake
200 cfm intake

5 Bruce banner autos
5 girls out cookies extreme autos
5 gorilla glue autos

Day 18
Pre soaked soil in a compost tea ( white shark, molasses, worm castings, aerated for 72hrs)

planted germinated seed in soil 3days after pre soak.

watered with spring water at day 14 (ph 6.8)
Just enough run off to test ph ( ph out 6.5)

all seem to be doing fairly well 75% are showing pistils

Day 18
35E4DF71-7315-4E0D-9023-1795F55C797C.jpeg
24D45862-4E63-4DE2-BC94-88ACB51D6552.jpeg
8DC08F2B-6B61-4675-934A-F761B562258C.jpeg

Day 21....

watered 13 plants with .5 gal of 6.8 spring water
Watered one Girl Scout and one Banner with .5 gal
3 ml cal mag, and 3 ml micro, grow , and bloom of advanced nutrients ph perfect.ph was 6.5
Run off on all tested 6.5
Depending on how they react I’ll either be giving all of them the ph perfect. Or I’ll make a light flower tea for week 4.( worm castings, molasses, white shark, low nitrogen bat guano, and some organic happyfrog fruit and flower mix)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Looking good, they all seem to be doing really well. :thumbsup:

I've grown abunch of photos from ILGM but then they stopped taking CC and I had to leave. Good company though.
This is my first run with ILGM. They took a credit card. But it took awhile to find one they liked. Been having the same problem with seedsman.... I’ve ran Barney’s farm, greenhouse seed company, sweet seeds, fastbuds, some seedsman strains and a few others. I’ve been impressed with almost everything I’ve grown. From the looks of it, these could be some impressive auto genetics also. I’m waiting on my seeds for next run. Glueberry O.g(Dutch passion) zkittles O.g(Barney’s farm) skywalker og(Barney’s farm) and some bloody skunk(sweet seeds)

This is my first run with ILGM. They took a credit card. But it took awhile to find one they liked. Been having the same problem with seedsman.... I’ve ran Barney’s farm, greenhouse seed company, sweet seeds, fastbuds, some seedsman strains and a few others. I’ve been impressed with almost everything I’ve grown. From the looks of it, these could be some impressive auto genetics also. I’m waiting on my seeds for next run. Glueberry O.g(Dutch passion) zkittles O.g(Barney’s farm) skywalker og(Barney’s farm) and some bloody skunk(sweet seeds)
Maybe dropping sales made them take cc again or maybe they were just changing something when I last looked, it was a few years ago.

you’re right the genetics look good! Be excited to see how they harvest

Back