New Grower ILGM❤️ Extreme Autos Pack

Looking good, they all seem to be doing really well. :thumbsup:

I've grown abunch of photos from ILGM but then they stopped taking CC and I had to leave. Good company though.
Plants look wonderful bro, i got seeds coming today from ILGM, no problem with credit card, i have always used the Attitude seed bank in past but had problems with their website so went with ILGM - got 15 pack super skunk, sour diesel and AK47-

Plants look wonderful bro, i got seeds coming today from ILGM, no problem with credit card, i have always used the Attitude seed bank in past but had problems with their website so went with ILGM - got 15 pack super skunk, sour diesel and AK47-
I grew a few years of outdoor monsters from their seeds. Some good producing indoors under blurple lights even!

That’s a good pack. If you document the grow tag me. I’d like to see how the super skunks go. I was going to do a 15 plant run of different skunks for my next round, but I decided on O.G’s. But a skunk run is definitely in my future :pass:

That’s a good pack. If you document the grow tag me. I’d like to see how the super skunks go. I was going to do a 15 plant run of different skunks for my next round, but I decided on O.G’s. But a skunk run is definitely in my future :pass:
I will try to tag you, but i am still trying to figure out how to navigate this forum, :rolleyes1: done read the 6 page "guide to blogging" 3 times already, still aint got it down yet- do you have a grow journal and how do i find it? :peace: :smoker1:

good start man

I will try to tag you, but i am still trying to figure out how to navigate this forum, :rolleyes1: done read the 6 page "guide to blogging" 3 times already, still aint got it down yet- do you have a grow journal and how do i find it? :peace: :smoker1:
I think you just put @Grimmus in the post reply section of your journal. Just like you would to post a picture or an update.If you want to check out my grows just go to search. Type in grimmus in the member section. My Barney’s farm grow went pretty epic.

I think you just put @Grimmus in the post reply section of your journal. Just like you would to post a picture or an update.If you want to check out my grows just go to search. Type in grimmus in the member section. My Barney’s farm grow went pretty epic.
thanks man :thanks:-i been using search but no luck, didnt know to type name in where it says - "member" :peace:

Day 25
Still growing fast and healthy. Nothing new since day 21 watering. Pots are light but still feel pretty moist. Probably water tonight or tomorrow with
3-3-3 advanced nutrients with 3 ml calimagic.

F654498F-5068-484D-92CC-B54AF8B19C30.jpeg
9C9D1D86-DEDD-4A16-A6B2-198F3B618490.jpeg
D67B7195-C001-4B8A-A84E-F2101114AD0E.jpeg
F7A53E0D-20BC-429E-BB10-7BE278E49147.jpeg
9279989B-959E-4B28-A49A-F20D28368BA9.jpeg

Back