New Grower ILGM Auto Jack Herer

It would probably be a good idea to put something under those humidity domes to lift them up just a little bit so you can get some air circulation. If your Coco doesn't dry out fast enough for your taste you can cut some slits down the side to let some air in.

I have 2-3 4x1 cuts in all the bottom cups. I watered them all between Sunday and Monday but I'm taking it as a momentary silver lining because I can't get my water phed. I started a new batch as the first was 4.9 so I started again.

Thanks for following this thread.

Week One
Light @ 600 watts MH @ 40"
Humidity 20-30%
Temperature 84-90f

15218517490431559255163.jpg

Got my two fans for circulation, some new pots, tiered transplant and done. Decided I only had enough light to really have eight growing in there and I couldn't get the rest of the bag seed to germ anyway lol.

Week Two
Light @ 600 watts MH @ 20"
Humidity 20-30%
Temperature 84-90f

Watered with nutrients and set the fans. Second tier of leaves coming in on 6/8 and I'm assuming one got dehydrated and started to drop/curl. Pictures in the am.

152214955565523310660.jpg

Everything seems so much better with the plants in three gallon pots and a lot of air circulation in the room. I read, didn't know, that the seedling stage can actually last two weeks with very slow above ground growth. Next time I'll adjust everything in clear solo cups as I over watered one of them but the rest look great. Realistically hoping for six girls as I don't think I have enough light coverage.

I always liked to grow two plants under one 600 watt light. Gonna be hard to tell how many you get, they could all be females [emoji846]

I always liked to grow two plants under one 600 watt light. Gonna be hard to tell how many you get, they could all be females [emoji846]

In an ideal world I would love to yield a pound but realistically 10oz and in a really utopian world I'd yield 24oz. Now I'm thinking about getting some leds for coverage, probably four but only if this is super successful.

It's not terribly difficult to get 4 ounces per plant when your growing photoperiods. There's all kinds of factors that can alter that, but on an average that would be a reasonable goal. I used to grow on a 15-week cycle take a cutting off a plant than 15 weeks later Harvest and I would get about 8 to 10 oz or a sativa plant in about 4 to 6 ounces for an Indica plant.

These days, I found quite a few Autoflower strains that I can grow out to a pound in one plant so I'm very happy.

It's not terribly difficult to get 4 ounces per plant when your growing photoperiods. There's all kinds of factors that can alter that, but on an average that would be a reasonable goal. I used to grow on a 15-week cycle take a cutting off a plant than 15 weeks later Harvest and I would get about 8 to 10 oz or a sativa plant in about 4 to 6 ounces for an Indica plant.

These days, I found quite a few Autoflower strains that I can grow out to a pound in one plant so I'm very happy.

I want to do Dutch Passions The Ultimate with about four seeds.

That's good to hear that a pound isn't that out of reach. Also

Week
1 pH water only

1.5 add in Big Bloom to the mix at 1/2 tea spoon

2 1/2tsp Grow Big 1/2 tsp Big Bloom

2.5 3/4 tsp of grow big

3 clean ph'ed water to let the blant make its shift

3.5 Same thing, allowing the plant to go through its tranisition

4 1/2 tsp Grow Big 1/2tsp Tiger bloom

4.5 1tsp Tiger bloom 1/2 tsp Grow Big

5 Clean pH'ed water to clear out salt build up

5.5 Clean pH'ed water to clear out salt build up

6 1tsp Tiger bloom 1/2 tsp Grow Big

6.5 1 tsp of Big Bloom

7 Start your flush till week ten.

How would I alter that feed schedule for photos using hydro nutes?

Week Two
Light @ 600 watts MH @ 40"
Humidity 22-46%
Temperature 84-90f

Scored a 1000w cool tube with no ballast, 460cfm exhaust fan, and a ton of goodies for $70 lol.

1522410672660728608116.jpg
15224106939141854711784.jpg

Nice score on the light! We had alot of equipment on the market in my area when they closed the grey medical market.

Back