Seed Bank Humboldt Seeds-BEWARE

K

Kakarot

40$ I paid for pretty much a fancy carved cedar seed box. I ordered 3 GreenCrack fems from Humboldt Seeds Via SeedsMan,as usual SeedsMan did their part like they always do and everything arrived in about 6 days. However when I went to soak the Green beans all 3 of them would not germ and simply turned into soft black jelly shit. I would use caution when buying from Humboldt Seeds, I know I sure as hell will not be buying anything from them again as I have never had seeds do that. Here are pics of the fancy cedar box.... If only they put as much into the actual quality and breeding of the beans, much luv guys.
20160531_093237.jpg
20160531_093312.jpg

Bummer!...Have you raised the issue with them? They may replace the beans(might have just been unlucky!)...:shrug:

Thanks for the heads up(I got a Bubba Kush auto as a freebie...not tried germing yet though!).:pass:

Sorry to hear that. I have 3 Humboldt Blue Dream seeds to germ real soon. Wish me luck.

Attachments

• 20160716_005749.jpg
    20160716_005749.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 116
@Joe2 I hope your experience with them is a positive one and the gals come out good, and nah I am not that bent out of shape @krug shit happens I guess. I have a whole bunch of goodies on the way :pass:

Thank you for the honest review. The best bet would be to contact them directly anyway. Just to inform them of your issue. But entirely up to you. Thanks for your contribution! Max rep.

Back