Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

@StTom

Well folks I'm sorry to say but one of the two og kush seeds I had chosen for the grow competition has died[emoji47] I only have one for the competition almost seedling left...[emoji21] the one that is left hasn't cracked it's shell yet all the way to show its green. But I expect it too soon but again I don't know I am sad and sorry.
The three OG Kush that I started a week earlier than the 17th all look very good expect all of them to do well.

The lemon juice Express that I started earlier than the 17th all look excellent too.
But The two that I started for the competition are potted and they seem to be doing well so far but yet they have not fully cracked all their shell and show their green yet either[emoji58]

Time will tell[emoji482]

@StTom

Well folks I'm sorry to say but one of the two og kush seeds I had chosen for the grow competition has died[emoji47] I only have one for the competition almost seedling left...[emoji21] the one that is left hasn't cracked it's shell yet all the way to show its green. But I expect it too soon but again I don't know I am sad and sorry.
The three OG Kush that I started a week earlier than the 17th all look very good expect all of them to do well.

The lemon juice Express that I started earlier than the 17th all look excellent too.
But The two that I started for the competition are potted and they seem to be doing well so far but yet they have not fully cracked all their shell and show their green yet either[emoji58]

Time will tell[emoji482]
im sure we can sort something out with one of the early ones but see how your others do and thanks for letting me know :pass:

Week 5

Topped all plants and took most of fan leves off, on Thursday will flip to 12/12.
20190604_105805-jpg.1067348

@St. Tom Sorry bro, but here i am.

I choosed Sugarette to be my Grow Off Plant.
20190528_094954-jpg.1064676

Screenshot_20190521-194513_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190509-114840_Chrome.jpg
I have germed 2 Sugar Breath, should i enter them?:shrug:

20190422_185911.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back